on 9 April 2013
I am using this printer for my business. We all use Macs. Although it was tricky to set up, after a few calls to Canon's support line, everything works well, and is good. The printer is blindingly fast and toner use seems to be excellent (I'm still using the toner cartridge that canon supplied with the printer, and I've printed thousands of documents on high quality setting). I was very impressed with Canon's phone support.
on 5 January 2012
We got an amazing deal on this printer. I was looking for something that would have a good monthly print cycle, be robust, easy to use and had pretty much decided on this printer. Looked around other sites for the best deal and this came out on top. Quality is spot on, network setup is painless - just plug into your switch, install the drivers and your off. Great value, good printer.
on 5 August 2012
I am writing this after 6 months we bought. The priner has been working well every day. Its memory is high enough to print 30-page document 2-sided easily at one go. We print about 500 pages per day, and the toner cartridge 724H lasts four to five weeks that is good value.
on 8 October 2013
Despite the very helpful intervention of Canon customer services, this product wouldn't work on a network of 12 macs running various OS from 10.5.8 to 10.8.5. We tried all the drivers to no avail. One good point - It does work 50% of the time!