5.0 out of 5 stars Nicely packaged. ideal Gift.
Published on 19 Dec. 2012 by J-D

1.0 out of 5 stars 1 star as 0 isn't an option!
Published 14 months ago by Lili

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicely packaged. ideal Gift., 19 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Adara Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Stud Earrings 4mm Round (Jewellery)
These ear-rings are exactly as described. The cubic zirconia stones are clear & nicely cut. The silver clasps are of good quality also. Supplied in a very nice clear presentation box containing the ear-rings on a white padded insert stating "cubic zirconia" and "sterling silver". Because of the packaging they are ideal as a gift. Fast delivery from Arranview Jewellery as well. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty, 19 Mar. 2013
Good quality, only bad thing I have to say is that the backs are slippery and dont hold on very well. So the butterfly grip is poor quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars 1 star as 0 isn't an option!, 31 Jan. 2014
Trust me when I say don't bother!! I bought two sets of these one for myself and one for my daughter, they look impressive upon first appearance but the price most certainly reflects the quality. Also not sterling silver might I add, both mine and my daughters ears have become infected and now have sores on despite the fact I also sterilized them before use. My daughter has lost the original backs off her earrings after just a few days as they just fall off as has one of mine and today both me and my daughter have each lost the stone from one of the earrings! Save your money and buy good quality earrings where you actually know what you are getting because these are terrible!

1.0 out of 5 stars not sterling silver as advertised., 3 Oct. 2013
Item ok for a cheap pair of earrings.
The item specifics are incorrect ass the item is NOT STERLING SILVER as advertised.

1.0 out of 5 stars sterling silver stud earrings, 7 Aug. 2013
Arrived very quickly and was initially pleased with product, the butterfly backs fitted well and came with spares!

To then wear for 2 days and find that the stone had fallen out somewhere. So not very happy, although for the price worth the money. but at least expected more then 2 days wear out of them. Won't be buying again

1.0 out of 5 stars What a load of rubbish, 12 Dec. 2013
product description states sterling silver cibic zirconia stud earings but when they arrived the earing posts were made of
CLEAR PLASTIC!!!!
Cant even be bothered wasting my money to pay postage to return them.
DO NOT BUY THESE PLASTIC RUBBISH.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply sparkling, 13 May 2013
H. Snaith (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
Very simple little studs that look great! At this price what's not to like! And I've had no problems with reaction to the materials, which I have had with other ear-rings. Highly recommended!

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 28 Dec. 2013
These look okay but are really cheapy once you get them. Within a few hours my ears were reacting to the cheap metal and I had to remove them. You pay peanuts you get monkeys as you say!

1.0 out of 5 stars Sold as sterling silver but I am doubtful, 10 Jan. 2014
My friend has always worn sterling silver and never had a problem with it however after wearing these she has ended up with weeping sores behind both ears

1.0 out of 5 stars fake, 9 Jan. 2014
Shame on you amazon! these are not sterling silver, i wanted an earring to wear everyday and after a week i noticed they had gone black in my ears D:

Adara Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Stud Earrings 4mm Round