on 4 April 2013
I wanted to find a watch that I could wear when I was on holiday. As this particular trip involved being outdoors a lot as well as being in cities that were notorious for pick pockets, I wanted a watch that was inexpensive, easy to use and light in weight.

This watch fits the bill perfectly.

It has a background light that lights up the screen in the dark, shows the day of the week as well as the day of the month and time is in digitial format.
I found it easy to set up and even has an alarm option.
on 5 September 2013
I bought this watch as in my line of work i wanted a cheap watch that could i wouldnt mind getting damaged. The white face and black strap has a retro look to it which I quite like. I figured that at the price even if it lasted 1 year then it would be ok. I have now been using this watch for nearly 2 years and it has never missed a tick.

All of the functions on the watch work well and are intuitive. I will be happy to wear this until it breaks and then consider buying another one! All in all a very good watch for the price.
on 2 December 2013
I ordered from this seller as the watch strap was listed as a darker blue when it's arrived a light sky blue, plus the case for one of them was stuck together with old manky cellotape. not acceptable to give as a gift. very miffed
on 24 January 2014
Works well, seems quite well built despite the price. The only negative is that you get EXTREMELY sweaty under the watch. Other than that - it's great.