5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Pashmina
I thought this Pashmina was a beautiful colour, much brighter and prettier than I imagined. I bought it as a birthday present for friend and actually wished I was keeping it for myself (although I already have several). Lovely soft material, a real pleasure and I would definitely buy from you again.
Published on 18 April 2012 by Lyn

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Last minute purchase for holiday and no time to exchange, the colour is good and the material feels nice but all spoilt because of several snags in the material and the black label has been stitched on (untidily) using white cotton that shows up on the face of the burgundy shawl
Published 20 months ago by Glyn

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Pashmina, 18 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant colours and quality!, 19 May 2012
I bought two pasminas - red and green - as I wasn't sure which colour was best with my dress for a wedding. The red was perfect but I have kept the green to give as a gift. The quality is brilliant, the colours are bright and the material is beautifully soft. I am very impressed and think the value is great. The company were superfast and the packaging is great. Thanks so much, very pleased and will shop with you again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pashmina style wrap, 20 May 2012
My item was delivered very fast after my order was placed.
I was very happy with the quality and the colour was exactly what Id expected it to be. Great value for the price I paid.
I would certainly order again from this supplier.

Many thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly the colour of the photograph, 27 May 2011
I was looking for a very light silver pashmina. This product was exactly the colour of the photograph and arrived on time (before 6pm on next day delivery).

It's a very light fabric so it would be perfect if you needed a light summer wrap for a wedding etc. It's not the most expensive fabric in the world (I think it's polyester), but it's good value for money and well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 23 April 2012
Pat O'Cake (Cambridge, England) - See all my reviews
I bought a silver-grey version, and was very happy. The price was relatively low so I was concerned about the quality, but having read other good reviews decided to buy, and I wasn't disappointed. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value for Money, 31 Jan 2012
Feels lovely and soft, colour exactly as described. Good quality matches my outfit brilliantly. Very pleased with purchase. Doesn't look cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says", 29 Jan 2014
Judith Whysall (UK) - See all my reviews
I am very pleased with this pashmina. The black is a real dark black, the twill weave adds to the quality of the fabric. It feels soft and silky, just what I want in a pashmina, and I have had many over the years. A good buy at a reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and wearing well, 19 Jan 2014
Bought, received quickly and exactly as described. I've worn it pretty much most days since as a thick scarf and it's wearing well. It's soft and warm and even a few months in, is holding its shape and appearance well. Defintely recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 10 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Pashminas brightened up my week, 27 Nov 2012
I ordered 4 Pashminas from Amazon. The colours are stunning. I purchased 4 for Christmas presents. Royal Blue, Teal (a beautiful peacock green colour) a stunning torquoise and bright bright red. They are so georgeous I want to keep them all! In fact, I have decided to keep one for myself. The ordered was despatched promptly and delivered the next day. Fantastic, love them.