5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Convenient
I purchased a Squartrade warranty policy upon purchase of a new phone. Shortly after purchase I received a phone call from Squaretrade, confirming my details and asking if I had any questions. This left me with a good impression from the start.

Unfortunately, I had to make a claim against my warranty when my phone had an unexpected encounter with a bathtub...
Published on 19 July 2011 by A. Kane

1.0 out of 5 stars Please read before taking out this warranty as the advert and policy documents are incorrect.
There are many reviews for SquareTrade, all very positive. Unfortunately the vast majority appear to be from people who have set up their warranty quickly & easily online and haven't had to deal with SquareTrade's customer service or make a claim.

There are multiple online retailers selling SquareTrade warranties, Amazon being one of the main ones. You can go...
Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 138 39 4064 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Sat Nav Insurance, 7 Mar 2011
Amazingly easy to use. Friendly and helpful customer service staff who followed up the purchase to make sure I was hapy with everything to date. Received the paperwork in the post the verynext day. Would recommend Square Trade toanyone to protect their recent purchases. Mrs Belvinder Gill. Wolverhampton.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seemed like a good idea, hope we wont need to use it, 7 Mar 2011
We bought the insurance as the DVD player is for our five year old son. Lets hope we wont ever need it! So far it has done what it said on the tin and we received the documents and a courtesy phone call as promised. Great service so far .....

4.0 out of 5 stars squaretrade, 5 Mar 2011
most of the items breaks down just weeks after warranty expires.
not a big sum and i have a peace of mind :)
and want kindle too :))

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade Satisfaction, 3 Mar 2011
Stephen Howe "showman" (Gloucester,UK) - See all my reviews
As with all new technology the manufacturer only gives a 1 year warranty.Thank god for SquareTrade and their additional 3 years warranty.We all know that after a year the gadget will more than likely breakdown and the most inopportune moment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Protection Cover, 3 Mar 2011
Mr. Peter Topping (UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, 3 Mar 2011
this is a great product if it proves to repair or replace the HDD if or when the HDD needs to be repaired

5.0 out of 5 stars SquareTrade 3-Year Warranty Plus Accident Protection(125-150 Items., 3 Mar 2011
Mr. Natvar P. Barchha (Merseyside,England) - See all my reviews
I am very pleased with SquareTrade 3-Years Warrantey Plus Accident Protection which I purchased from Anazon Co.Uk.for my Toshiba Camileo SX500 10MP full HD Digital Camcorder as it gives a peace of mind because accident can happen at any time and glad to know that my product is covered by the warrantey,it is a very good value for the money,will recomend to others to do the same.

Natvar P. Barchha.

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera insurance., 3 Mar 2011
An email came quickly followed by a comfirmation in writing that the camera is insured. Seems to be a good price and covers most things. I cannot say if the service is good as I have not claimed!

4.0 out of 5 stars Squaretrade 3 year warranty, 2 Mar 2011
Have bought extra warranty with the Casio camera we bought for our daughter from Amazon, for her birthday,as this was going to be her third camera, we felt extra cover would benefit us in case something happened to the camera, lens error has been a problem in the past.The warranty was easy to buy online along with the Camera,an e-mail sent through straight away,of which I printed off,then a phone call from Squaretrade welcomed me,I'm hoping if we need to make a claim it will be as easy as it was to buy,all good so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty convenient., 24 Feb 2011
There isn't really a need for deliveries as everything is done online.. they also give you a call just to make sure everything is alright.. a worthwhile investment..

‹ Previous | 138 39 4064 | Next ›