5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Convenient
I purchased a Squartrade warranty policy upon purchase of a new phone. Shortly after purchase I received a phone call from Squaretrade, confirming my details and asking if I had any questions. This left me with a good impression from the start.

Unfortunately, I had to make a claim against my warranty when my phone had an unexpected encounter with a bathtub...
Published on 19 July 2011 by A. Kane

1.0 out of 5 stars Please read before taking out this warranty as the advert and policy documents are incorrect.
There are many reviews for SquareTrade, all very positive. Unfortunately the vast majority appear to be from people who have set up their warranty quickly & easily online and haven't had to deal with SquareTrade's customer service or make a claim.

There are multiple online retailers selling SquareTrade warranties, Amazon being one of the main ones. You can go...
Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 364 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Claim for damaged phone dealt with ease!!! Excellent service!, 5 Dec 2011
I bought my SquareTrade warranty (3 years including spills and water damage) from Amazon when I bought my new smartphone. It was an expensive phone (almost 500 pounds) so was keen to have it insured. There were not many helpful reviews online because I couldn't find many for people who had actually made claims! Now I have gone through the whole process from purchase, to lodging receipts, to making a claim and receiving payment I can tell you that these guys are legit, friendly and very very helpful. In my case, my phone got damaged from full water immersion. I called the Square Trade a few days after when my phone was clearly not coming back to life. They got someone to email me to organise a courier pick up for my phone and they came on the day I nominated. A few days passed and I hadn't heard anything, so sent a quick email which they responded to quickly that they would follow up for me. The result was my phone could not be repaired at an efficient cost (not surprised), so they would refund me the cost of my phone. Payment received 2 days later. AWESOME SERVICE! No funny business, no trying to jam you with T&Cs or crazy conditions. It is what is says on the box. WIll use them again for insuring expensive electronic items. Thanks!

3.0 out of 5 stars Camera lens warranty, 3 Feb 2011
Setting up the extended warranty is dead easy and the product gives some peace of mind. I would have liked to know however that registering this product requires you to have kept electronic copies of your purchase details from amazon. I have got printouts which I can use in case of a claim. But the offer to retain my details if I merely sent an electronic copy, which would have been very welcome, came to late; afterall you don't want your e-mail folders full of past transactions! If you learn from my mistake this will be an even better product for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace of Mind, 3 Feb 2011
I don't usually bother with extended warranties as they are usually expensive and the premium cannot be justified against the replacement purchase price. HOWEVER, I didn't have to think twice when I saw the Amazon SquareTrade Warranty WITH Accident Protection. This warranty is extremely competatively priced and at the click of a button could not have been simpler to purchase. Also, no hidden horrors in the small print. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars So refreshing to experience insurance that works..., 7 Nov 2011
I took out SquareTrade's warranty with accident protection when my son had saved up enough money to buy a 32GB Apple iTouch. Just as well, as he came to me in distress a few months later, having dropped his iTouch on a tiled floor, completely smashing the screen in the process. One weekend call to SquareTrade started the process - had a quick conversation about the situation (happily I'd provided them with my Amazon product receipt at the time of purchase) and a day or two later I was sent an email with a packaging label to print out. Posted the damaged iTouch (at no cost) in a padded envelope and a few days later got an Amazon gift certificate emailed to me. One happy son ordered a replacement, and - having seen the benefit - gladly agreed to work off the cost of the new SquareTrade warranty! Having experienced the claims procedure, I've been very impressed with SquareTrade.

3.0 out of 5 stars Warning: keep your Amazon confirmation/receipt, 19 Sep 2011
I cannot vouch for the insurance aspect of this product as I have not submitted a claim. However, they belatedly inform you that they wish you to lodge your receipt of purchase at the start, and this will be required prior to any claim. This can apparently be done with ease electronically - so long as you have not deleted it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service., 1 Feb 2011
I was recently given some peace of mind by purchasing this insurance for my DSLR. I swiftly received a Certificate of insurance by email, then a few days latter I received another certificate by mail, followed by a call from a very nice woman just to check that everything had arrived and was to my satisfaction. Gladly I have yet to have to make a claim and I hope I don't ever have to. I strongly recommend Squaretrade and all there insurance polices for they are cheap, efficient and affective immediately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 3 Feb 2011
Very easy to purchase on-line. Very nice and professional customer service. They called me a few days after I purchased the warranty to make sure I am happy with their product and everything was okay and asked to contact them if I had any questions. I really like the way they treat their customers! Well done and highly recommended! Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade warranty, 13 Jan 2011
Haven't actually had to use the warranty yet - and as always with these things actually hope never to need to but so far Square Trade have been impressively efficient in prompt e-mail and response to my order followed up by next day hardcopy of the warranty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, 29 Feb 2012
Mrs. Rk Chana "Rashpal" (Birmingham) - See all my reviews
I bought an ipod touch 4 not too long ago, and bought this service along with it, thought what the heck as it was quite cheap. It gives you that piece of mind :), the inevitable was bound to happen and my 11year old dropped it and cracked the screen and maybe broke some of the internal parts, thnk god it was still in warranty and with this service I managed to get a replacement :D. Thank you amazon!

3.0 out of 5 stars still awaiting to hear, 29 Mar 2011
I'd purchased the warrenty cover for my Philips FWM387 - Mini system[radio / 3xCD / MP3 / cassette / USB flash player/recorder] but the date of cover began before I'd even received the product so contact them to change start date as was informed to do upon their letter to get new cover papers but I'm still awaiting for the revised papers, customer service aftercare doesn't seem to be in existance?

‹ Previous | 1 2 364 | Next ›