5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Convenient
I purchased a Squartrade warranty policy upon purchase of a new phone. Shortly after purchase I received a phone call from Squaretrade, confirming my details and asking if I had any questions. This left me with a good impression from the start.

Unfortunately, I had to make a claim against my warranty when my phone had an unexpected encounter with a bathtub...
Published on 19 July 2011 by A. Kane

1.0 out of 5 stars Please read before taking out this warranty as the advert and policy documents are incorrect.
There are many reviews for SquareTrade, all very positive. Unfortunately the vast majority appear to be from people who have set up their warranty quickly & easily online and haven't had to deal with SquareTrade's customer service or make a claim.

There are multiple online retailers selling SquareTrade warranties, Amazon being one of the main ones. You can go...
Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 157 58 5968 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Very cheap., 30 Nov 2011
I've always bought my headphones from argos as they have a 3 year warranty plan, a few days ago I was looking for a new pair of earphones, I noticed this Square trade warranty, at first i thought it was too good to be true, so i looked into it, read all the information and was happy to see that they provide the same sort of service as Argos warranty. So today (30.11.2011) I purchased the Sony MDR-EX510LPB Earphones along with the warranty, price wise its pretty cheap, 3 years cover for only 9.99, bargain if you ask me.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PHONES, 14 Oct 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING AND SIMPLE, 4 Aug 2011
This looks to be one of the best and simplest insurance purchase I have done for this sort of thing.
No fuss, no muss and it covers accidents. I have found that insurances of this kind normally hide a lot in the small print. when you come to claim.... well, it is another story.
I just purchased a cover, without having to fill up a lot of forms informing them of my inside leg measurement or whether my grandmother can ride a bicycle. so well done you! and me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Safe Than Sorry!, 16 July 2011
I bought this warranty because I bought a pair of headphones as well and didn't want to pay for them again if they accidentally broke.

as most people say "better safe than sorry!"

4.0 out of 5 stars Squaretrade warranty, 15 Jun 2011
Squaretrade warranties not only make sense, they are value for money and gives you peace of mind that all is covered.

3.0 out of 5 stars tom tom insurance, 27 May 2011
Mr. K. Flint (Boston, ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
Not had to use it but have tried several times to register the product as requested but always come back with 'error try again ' they provide a web site but this only lets you register if you bought from certain American sources

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard Drive, 14 May 2011
Havent really had a chance to use it yet but i did try it out and everything seen as would expect

5.0 out of 5 stars squaretrade warranty, 12 May 2011
seems to be a good product but cancelled due to return of main item which warranty covered,no problem with refund of money.

4.0 out of 5 stars square trade review, 29 Mar 2011
so far i havent had to use the insurance with square trade yes they called me a few days to confirm my purchase i couldnt spk at the time so they said they will call back they never did so i hope this is not the things to come lets see

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, 10 Mar 2011
C. Street "cstreet_1986" (London England) - See all my reviews
I have recently purchased this product, but as yet have not needed to take out a claim. Nonetheless, the support team were very welcoming, phoned to make sure I received my insurance package and were generally courteous. I hope that this level of service is maintained!

‹ Previous | 157 58 5968 | Next ›