5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Convenient
I purchased a Squartrade warranty policy upon purchase of a new phone. Shortly after purchase I received a phone call from Squaretrade, confirming my details and asking if I had any questions. This left me with a good impression from the start.

Unfortunately, I had to make a claim against my warranty when my phone had an unexpected encounter with a bathtub...
Published on 19 July 2011 by A. Kane

1.0 out of 5 stars Please read before taking out this warranty as the advert and policy documents are incorrect.
There are many reviews for SquareTrade, all very positive. Unfortunately the vast majority appear to be from people who have set up their warranty quickly & easily online and haven't had to deal with SquareTrade's customer service or make a claim.

There are multiple online retailers selling SquareTrade warranties, Amazon being one of the main ones. You can go...
Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 158 59 6068 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars squaretrade warranty, 12 May 2011
seems to be a good product but cancelled due to return of main item which warranty covered,no problem with refund of money.

4.0 out of 5 stars square trade review, 29 Mar 2011
so far i havent had to use the insurance with square trade yes they called me a few days to confirm my purchase i couldnt spk at the time so they said they will call back they never did so i hope this is not the things to come lets see

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, 10 Mar 2011
C. Street "cstreet_1986" (London England) - See all my reviews
I have recently purchased this product, but as yet have not needed to take out a claim. Nonetheless, the support team were very welcoming, phoned to make sure I received my insurance package and were generally courteous. I hope that this level of service is maintained!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warranty, 5 Mar 2011
D. Beales (devon) - See all my reviews
I have bought the 3 year warranty to cover triple panasonic phone and it was a good price. It also has accident protection which is handy with a toddler running around. Hopefully I won't need to use it but you never know.

5.0 out of 5 stars A warranty at a price that's right, 4 Mar 2011
A no quible warranty at a price that's right. I'll probably never use it but now I have peace of mind for fifty sounds. Nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic Cordless Phone + Answering machine, 3 year cover, 3 Mar 2011
I have, of course, not used this insurance yet, as I only bought it a few days ago, however, I would like to comment on the customer service. It was excellent. E-Mail to confirm the purchase. E- Mail which included the policy + clear instructions how to activate it and a courtesy call = message on my answeing machine to welcome me to the company and offer helof if I had any additional questions. If the Company is as good when it may come to a claim - I will be 100% covered. I was really impressed. SYL 3.3.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy way to piece of mind!, 3 Mar 2011
Absolutely wonderful and if im honest rather well priced.

so i have this to cover my new nikon d7000 which is coverd by my home insurance but this means if anything happens i don't have to claim and increase my premium which is always nice. the cover you get is fantastic couldn't hope for anything more apart from the item been stolen but for obvious reasons who can tell why it doesn't cover that.

its supper easy to take out the cover also simply add it to your amazon basket and your covered :-D.

also very professional a day or so after my order i received a call welcoming me and making sure i had received all my documentation! extremely professional even better than my home insurance.

which i wished squaretrade did :-D

Conclusion, extremely happy and wouldn't go anywhere else for insurance BRILLIANT!!!! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Insurance does not cover the loss., 27 Feb 2011
A. Uskov (UK) - See all my reviews
Insurance does not cover the loss. After the robbery, they returned the money to us.
Good customer service, thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Service but complicated registration, 23 Feb 2011
Mr. P. Thomas (uk) - See all my reviews
Very impressed by the follow up phone callI received after purchasing the warranty. The registration process is a little confusing. In the end I gave up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple, straightforward and quick, 23 Feb 2011
As the title of this review states, "simple, straightforward and quick". There is very little to add in truth. The response on ordering the warranty for the Freecom 320GB USB Hard drive was a welcome change in that they sent an email, and then contacted me via telephone. A professional, courteous and friendly manner is always a good start in dealing with a customer. If that is an indicator of their approach in any dealings, then any foreseeable issue with the item covered SHOULD be just as the title suggests. Although I do hope I have no reason to make a call on the warranty. Largely, it is peace of mind - so you can put a price on it! I would make a video, but no one wants to see any action of me checking on a warranty!
I have files to backup...

‹ Previous | 158 59 6068 | Next ›