5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Convenient
I purchased a Squartrade warranty policy upon purchase of a new phone. Shortly after purchase I received a phone call from Squaretrade, confirming my details and asking if I had any questions. This left me with a good impression from the start.

Unfortunately, I had to make a claim against my warranty when my phone had an unexpected encounter with a bathtub...
Published on 19 July 2011 by A. Kane

1.0 out of 5 stars Please read before taking out this warranty as the advert and policy documents are incorrect.
There are many reviews for SquareTrade, all very positive. Unfortunately the vast majority appear to be from people who have set up their warranty quickly & easily online and haven't had to deal with SquareTrade's customer service or make a claim.

There are multiple online retailers selling SquareTrade warranties, Amazon being one of the main ones. You can go...
Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 161 62 63 64 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service, 29 Mar 2011
I paid 9.99 for the Square Trade 3 year warranty cover on my new ipod dock. My old ipod dock failed after only 13 months and was not covered by the standard warranty. This service seems to be a good option to extend your cover to 3 years, including accidental damage.
The support staff were friendly and called to check I had received the warranty information, even before my new ipod dock arrived.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 11 Mar 2011
Great price, great cover. Just got a phone call from a very pleasant lady asking if I had received my email copy of my warranty and making sure I had no queries. Hopefully I don't need to use this warranty, but if I do I expect they will just as helpful as they have been setting it up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better safe than sorry, 6 Mar 2011
G. A. Horsfall (UK) - See all my reviews
Pretty much what it says on the tin, and they even give you a call to ensure that you've got the right cover!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and simple, 3 Mar 2011
I love the fact that submitting the receipt could be done by email just after purchase. It really simplifies the whole process of claims later. Hopefully I won't have to make a claim, but just knowing that this policy is here makes me more relaxed about buying the MP3 player for my son.

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade Warranty, 3 Mar 2011
I have not had any need to claim on this warranty, but received the documentation very quickly. The policy is well written and understandable, and very reasonably priced. The contact from the company has also been very good. I just hope that, should the need arise for a claim, they will be as efficient.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service so far, 3 Mar 2011
I only bought this warranty just over a week ago but I'm happy with the service so far. I recieved a phonecall from SquareTrade a few days after buying the warranty just to welcome me which I thought was quite nice. So far great service and no complaints!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great...does the job!!, 3 Mar 2011
Great product, reasonably priced and offers a sense of security if anything happens to my hardrive (with lots of important pictures and documents!)

3.0 out of 5 stars Squaretrade Accidental Insurance, 3 Mar 2011
The Purchase was easy,a phone call from Squaretrade as a followup to the purchase was very friendly, and no hard sell to buy other products. Have yet to make a claim, so cannot comment on repair or replacement,so have not given, the full 5 stars. Just had to email Amazon order confirmation, to Squaretrade

3.0 out of 5 stars Not yet had tp test it, 3 Mar 2011
My rating may look mean but because I was very busy I made some mistakes executing the follow up to complete the purchase - more haste less speed!
Should be good I think but haven't had the occasion to bring it into action as my camera is behaving very well. Let's hope I won't have to but it makes me feel comfortable having it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Feb 2011
Easy to buy, easy to understand and the call from the company is a very nice touch just to confirm the order. The caller, Clara Penning was very informative and helpful. Thanks!

‹ Previous | 161 62 63 64 | Next ›