5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Convenient
I purchased a Squartrade warranty policy upon purchase of a new phone. Shortly after purchase I received a phone call from Squaretrade, confirming my details and asking if I had any questions. This left me with a good impression from the start.

Unfortunately, I had to make a claim against my warranty when my phone had an unexpected encounter with a bathtub...
Published on 19 July 2011 by A. Kane

1.0 out of 5 stars Please read before taking out this warranty as the advert and policy documents are incorrect.
There are many reviews for SquareTrade, all very positive. Unfortunately the vast majority appear to be from people who have set up their warranty quickly & easily online and haven't had to deal with SquareTrade's customer service or make a claim.

There are multiple online retailers selling SquareTrade warranties, Amazon being one of the main ones. You can go...
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 161 62 6374 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars peace of mind, 5 Feb 2012
B. S. Kingsley (Cambridgeshire UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased a VHS/DVD/HDD combi and was happy to see that this extra cover was on offer at a reasonable price,not only did I receive a copy by email the company phoned me and explained the cover and also sent a confirmation letter in the post, they ask that you email your amazon receipt/order confirmation so should anything go wrong there is no need for me to go searching for it they have all the details to hand. I would certainly recommend this cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good deal, 20 Jan 2012
I never usually consider extended warranties mainly because they are normally very expensive and frequently only provide limited cover with an excess. The 3 year premium is at an acceptable level that very few would baulk at and would not consider a waste of money if no claim had been made.I'm very satisfied and hope I don't have to make a claim.Panasonic KX-FP215 Compact Plain Paper Fax and Copier with Digital Answering System

5.0 out of 5 stars Square deal 3 year warrantee, 17 Dec 2011
Mr. A. M. Y. Khan (uk) - See all my reviews
I am newtt to this type of warrantee but i believe it's value for money's cost of insurance a against accidental breakage & failure of tv good as it covers repair and replacement if item is beyond repair. I took also insurances on mylcd tv as its too expensive to take chances on repair bills. It's cheaper than Tarkingt on shop insurance cover which rip off.recommend seller to family & friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Very cheap., 30 Nov 2011
I've always bought my headphones from argos as they have a 3 year warranty plan, a few days ago I was looking for a new pair of earphones, I noticed this Square trade warranty, at first i thought it was too good to be true, so i looked into it, read all the information and was happy to see that they provide the same sort of service as Argos warranty. So today (30.11.2011) I purchased the Sony MDR-EX510LPB Earphones along with the warranty, price wise its pretty cheap, 3 years cover for only £9.99, bargain if you ask me.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PHONES, 14 Oct 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING AND SIMPLE, 4 Aug 2011
This looks to be one of the best and simplest insurance purchase I have done for this sort of thing.
No fuss, no muss and it covers accidents. I have found that insurances of this kind normally hide a lot in the small print. when you come to claim.... well, it is another story.
I just purchased a cover, without having to fill up a lot of forms informing them of my inside leg measurement or whether my grandmother can ride a bicycle. so well done you! and me!

4.0 out of 5 stars Squaretrade warranty, 15 Jun 2011
Squaretrade warranties not only make sense, they are value for money and gives you peace of mind that all is covered.

3.0 out of 5 stars tom tom insurance, 27 May 2011
Mr. K. Flint (Boston, ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
Not had to use it but have tried several times to register the product as requested but always come back with 'error try again ' they provide a web site but this only lets you register if you bought from certain American sources

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard Drive, 14 May 2011
Havent really had a chance to use it yet but i did try it out and everything seen as would expect

5.0 out of 5 stars squaretrade warranty, 12 May 2011
seems to be a good product but cancelled due to return of main item which warranty covered,no problem with refund of money.

‹ Previous | 161 62 6374 | Next ›