5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Convenient
I purchased a Squartrade warranty policy upon purchase of a new phone. Shortly after purchase I received a phone call from Squaretrade, confirming my details and asking if I had any questions. This left me with a good impression from the start.

Unfortunately, I had to make a claim against my warranty when my phone had an unexpected encounter with a bathtub...
Published on 19 July 2011 by A. Kane

1.0 out of 5 stars Please read before taking out this warranty as the advert and policy documents are incorrect.
There are many reviews for SquareTrade, all very positive. Unfortunately the vast majority appear to be from people who have set up their warranty quickly & easily online and haven't had to deal with SquareTrade's customer service or make a claim.

There are multiple online retailers selling SquareTrade warranties, Amazon being one of the main ones. You can go...
Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 158 59 6078 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Dooes what it says on the tin, 27 Jan. 2011
I bought a Sony Surround Sound Blu Ray Home theatre which came with a one years' guarantee. This warranty from Square Deal plugged the gap by offering an extra 2 for not very much more money: the total package price was still less than John Lewis including delivery and delivery was instantaneous with the warranty and 25 hours (you read that right) for the Surround Sound.

Within 24 hours of purchase I was telephoned to ask if I was satisfied with the service and paperwork (I had already received documentation by email which was followed up by hard copy.)

The cover is very comprehensive and worth the extra peace of mind. Check it out for yourself

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade Warranty, 13 Jan. 2011
S. Wheatley (Lincolnshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SquareTrade 3-Year Warranty Plus Accident Protection (£100-125 Items) (Accessory)
Bought this warranty when we bought a new Canon Ixus 130 camera from Amazon. Warranty seems very good value for the price, especially when it includes accidental damage. We spent £120 on the camera and certainly felt it was worth another £24.99 on the warranty. I am aware of how much camera repairs can be to the point where you may as well buy a new camera! Overall very happy and touch wood I haven't had to use the warranty yet but I have the peace of mind knowing it is there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Drops and Spills, 13 Jan. 2011
This is the first time that I have ever taken out this type of cover, thinking in the past that it is a waste of money.

However, having found SquareTrade on Amazon, I now feel quite differently and for my Samsung S2 500gb Portable Hard Drive I think that this is the most useful cover at an exceptionally competitive price.

I also like the fact that the cover is provided on a paperless basis which appeals to my 'green' side!

The communication I have had so far with SquareTrade by email has been superb and it was effortless to register my product by simply emailing a scanned copy of the receipt.

I would highly recommend this product to anyone wishing to cover a device such as mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Communications, 16 Feb. 2011
Although I have not had to make a claim using this warrenty the service I have received so far has been good. Warrenty was sent out quickly via email and also by mail, with a follow up call to make sure that both had been received.

5.0 out of 5 stars Honest, no hassle warranty. Highly recommended, 4 Oct. 2014
Honest, no hassle warranty. Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Oct. 2014
Well worth getting the warranty just incase

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Aug. 2014
gteat deal good protection and very helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Nov. 2014
Good cover for those precious items

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value!, 17 Oct. 2014
Well worth the money, just in case!

2.0 out of 5 stars This is not an accurate description, 29 Jan. 2015
This does not cover mobile phones

‹ Previous | 158 59 6078 | Next ›