5.0 out of 5 stars Desk/Study Table
This is an excellent small desk for a laptop computer or a small desk for a child/student, or where space is a premium. Was received within 3 working days and the instructions for assembly were very clear and easy to understand. The desk was made in Germany and is quite solid. I would recommend this desk for anyone with a laptop or requires a desk for limited space
Published on 19 Jan. 2011 by Ms Lloyd

2.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable....barely.....
Product arrived on time and packed ok. However this is as i feared very poor flat pack furniture. Difficult to read instructions and assemble but once together is a suitable desk for lite use. Asthetically this desk lacks alot, cheap looking veneer and not quite what i would call 'Walnut'.
Published 11 months ago by L Murphy

5.0 out of 5 stars Desk/Study Table, 19 Jan. 2011
This review is from: PAUL Dark Walnut Finish Office Desk / Study Table with Drawer by DMF

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent small desk!, 18 July 2012
For the price, this is an absolutely brilliant little desk. I'm a website developer so I have bigger than average gadgets anyway, but the desk fits everything super, from my keyboard, mouse mat and monitor. It has room for my speakers (a box plus 2 small speakers) to the left, and a writing pad too. It fits my computer under the drawer; even though I'm quite tall but it doesn't effect me when I sit at my desk, with my quite large chair (which surprisingly also fits underneath when done). It takes up no room whatsoever which was an issue before as I had a massive desk which just accumulated mess!

I put it together myself in an hour or 2 - Yes okay, I'm a woman but I do like doing this sort of DIY myself. I had to ask my boyfriend much to his delight to help at one stage, as you have to screw several screws into the wood & I didn't have a machine screwdriver. Pretty easy to put together, and the bits aren't heavy so I was able to balance the longer piece whilst fitting the side.

The instructions aren't the best in that it's not 100% clear which to follow depending on which site you want the drawer. Pretty obvious though if you start working on the wrong side!

The colour is lovely too, with no markings etc. It's quite sturdy. I'd also mention that it'd be suitable for someone working with a laptop, which would have quite a lot more space than what I've got with a monitor/ keyboard/ mouse mat. Probably not great for someone who needs lots of books/ writing pads open at the same time, unless of course you're happy to move your keyboard occasionally!

The sellers were great - I had emails when the desk was dispatched, and an hour slot the morning of the due-date. As I couldn't be in at the time given, I emailed the sellers to ask if the driver could leave the desk behind the house in my greenhouse. They replied quickly confirming they'd spoken to the driver and he'd be happy in doing this providing I left a note, which I did and he did!

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, sturdy desk, 3 Oct. 2013
Loved it. Small and sturdy. Suitable for a laptop and maybe a notepad. Small drawer is a bonus although it might not hold heavy stuff. Self assembly was moderate not too difficult but some screws were difficult to screw in. Overall it looks really good, laminate solid looking. but placement of the drawer might be confusing as you can choose to fit it on the left or right which may not be obvious till you screwed it in place and by then its too late.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little desk, 17 Nov. 2011
I do agree with the previous reviewer that this is a great product if you're looking for a small laptop desk with a bit of space on the side for writing on paper or anything. The assembly was not quite as easy and straightforward as I had expected but that's most likely due to my setting my expectations too high. It was, nonetheless, not too difficult to put together and I am enjoying the desk very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars desk, 1 Mar. 2014
this is the same as the other desk i bought in white for my sons room was once again well packaged and good value i knew how to put it together without looking at the instrucions

5.0 out of 5 stars nice for the price . super fast delivery, 3 Oct. 2013
we needed a small desk for our sons room. delivery was super fast. well packaged. good desk for the money. we would recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable....barely....., 17 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit for Purpose, 1 Oct. 2014
This desk is great for the price.Easy to build up and good strong desk.It fits into a small space perfectly and fits a printer and laptop.The small drawer is good to keep printer paper,pens,staple Tec.Very pleased with this purchase and would recommend for anyone looking for a small desk for a small space.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Laptop Users, Sturdy and Excellent Value for Money, 29 Jun. 2014
I've enjoyed using this desk every day since it was delivered. I use it for hours every day, writing on my laptop and the desk has a very solid feel, no wobbling. It looks good too, and the wood has a smooth finish. The drawer is handy and slides easily on its runners.

It took about 45 minutes to assemble on my own. I probably could have done it more quickly if I hadn't kept checking the technical drawing which, although highly detailed and clear, still seems overwhelming. This desk is so easy to put together you can just lay the pieces out in front of you and take it from there without referencing the drawing on the packaging.

Very pleased with my purchase and can definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy happy happy .........., 31 May 2014
Beautiful desk glad I chose to buy from this supplier.... I love it, nothing I can put my finger on that's negative at all really... Very very happy with product... Thank you :-)