4.0 out of 5 stars Love my bobble bottle!
I've always preferred using bottled water when I'm out and about and was concerned this wouldn't give me the quality and taste I was used to, but I was wrong. It tastes great and gives wonderful value for money.
Published 16 months ago by Robert Woods

1.0 out of 5 stars Worthless and most useless gym bottle I have ever used
I was quite excited to read the description of this product and I though to try it out myself. The bottle design wise looks very nice however, function wise its horrible. Every aspect of it fails.

Published on 25 July 2012 by Ants

4.0 out of 5 stars Love my bobble bottle!, 20 May 2013
This review is from: Bobble BPA-Free 1 Litre Water Bottle, Black (Kitchen & Home)

4.0 out of 5 stars Water bottle is good item, 28 Oct 2013
very pleased with the bobble water bottle makes the tap water taste better, would recommend it to others its a good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars BPA Free & Drink Alot of Water :), 1 Nov 2013
I drink alot of water and try and look after my self so an investment in one of these BPA Bottles has made such a difference for me. I am on filter number 2 at this stage, the first one lasted 6 weeks (with me drinking from 2-3 litres of water a day). A great investment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 22 Aug 2013
Holds a decent amout of water when doing a hard cardio session or gym session and you can noticed the improvement in water quality! Also fair price

4.0 out of 5 stars Bye bye mineral water., 30 May 2014
mackemafc (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Bought this as the water at work tastes foul and I was sick of buying bottles of mineral water. I went for the 1l bottle as that lasts me all day. The marketing doesnt lie, the Bobble really does improve the taste of tap water. Dropped a star as you really have to squeeze the bottle when you drink and it sometimes feels like its right of the limit of creasing.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 27 May 2014
I used this combined with Steripen Classic Safe Water System Portable UV Water Purifier to get rid of all nasties

1.0 out of 5 stars Worthless and most useless gym bottle I have ever used, 25 July 2012
Ants (London UK) - See all my reviews

In order to get water out of the filter you have to squeeze really really hard. Painfully hard. Especially if you are at the gym looking for that refreshing gush of water in your mouth instead of having it dripping. The filter is probably a hoax. It doesn't do anything. I tried it several times from the beginning and I can detect no difference at all with tap water.

From the first days of use, the bottle body begun forming these dents and wrinkles that you cannot get away with plus they make the huge effort to squeeze the water out of the bottle even harder because they hurt your palms. The Gym mouthpiece is also useless. I find it impossible to pull the slippery mouthpiece out in the open position with my hands. I use my teeth for that - another failure. In order to avoid spilling your water you have to push the mouthpiece firmly into its closed position which takes some effort as well. And guess what, even if you screw the cap firmly on the bottle, place the protective transparent additional cap on top of the mouthpiece and make sure you have also pushed hard the mouth piece in the closed position, the bottle drips. It has to be kept upright to avoid wetting your gym clothes upon you place it in your gym bag. And even if you keep it upright and full, the slightest squeeze makes it leak.

If the bottle is about half full you will also find a problem getting the water out of it as the filter overhangs about halfway through the middle of the bottle and hence at every squeeze at that point what you get is mostly air and some water coming out of the bottle. And don't think it is easy to use it outside a noisy gym. When you squeeze to push water out, it takes ages for the bottle to suck air in making an annoying sound during the whole process. Useless...

And the worst of all, after a few days of use the mouthpiece and filter starts smelling really bad. You can't of course wash it with soap because the filter will probably retain some of the dish washing soap inside it and hence you have to bear with the stench coming out of the thing every time you hit the gym.

I would advise anyone to avoid buying this worthless product. I hope I knew better before even attempting to try it out myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these bottles nice big size, 14 July 2014
Love these bottles nice big size, filter does make a difference provided you change them every 2 months if using lots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Jun 2014
Works as expected. I went from barely ever drinking water to drinking at least one bottle a day.

5.0 out of 5 stars present for son-in-law., 14 Jun 2014
Buying something different for a son-in-law isn't easy, but I found this water bottle and thought it was ideal with a filter to make tap water safe and taste nice, He is really pleased with it, now all the family want one.