5.0 out of 5 stars A take it everwhere game
Published on 2 Oct 2012 by Cazmandoo

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good!
I bought this for boring bu journeys. I really like how its really light. I do really like it but would prefer if all the cards were in colour instead of just the aces. But really easy to use once you get the hang of it. And has solved the problem of boring bus journeys.
Published on 2 April 2012 by JK

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good!, 2 April 2012
JK (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars A take it everwhere game, 2 Oct 2012
This review is from: Mensa Electronic Solitaire (Toy)
Me and my friend first bought this game two years ago since then we've taken them with us whether we leave the house. You can put it in your bag and its there to play when on the bus, in the park, camping, or even just having a coffee, i bought the latest one for another friend now she takes hers everywhere to. We now compeate for the highest score, which at the moment i have at 740 :-) . I totaly recomend this game .xx Mrs C. Ward

4.0 out of 5 stars it"s a good un, 21 Oct 2012
This review is from: Mensa Electronic Solitaire (Toy)
nice little item,well made and once the rules for all the games are understood brings another cheap elecronic game for adults as well as children,,R.

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't Leave Home Without It!, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Mensa Electronic Solitaire (Toy)
For a simple "gadget" the Mensa Electronic Solitaire is a must have for all those who like a distraction now and again but don't own a smart phone to provide alternative gaming apps. The only criticisms I have is that there is no back light and also that the red card symbols appear as black on the playing board and only show up in red along the deck categories along the top of the screen, meaning that I need my reading (x2 magnification), glasses to distinguish the suits. However this doesn't detract from my enjoyment of this game and, as others have testified, it's very hard to put down. I've had the game for two days now and last night I couldn't even put it down during a very good film on TV so I am in no doubt that it will provide much needed respite during bus journeys, waiting for your order at Pizza Hut or in doctors' waiting rooms! A very sturdy unit and good value for money given the hours of entertainment it provides. I also recommend the Yahtzee hand-held dice game which I purchased simultaneously if you like these kinds of games.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solitaire, 22 Feb 2013
This review is from: Mensa Electronic Solitaire (Toy)
I really like this solitaire game, the screen could be a bit bigger, but I love playing it, its an improvement on the last one i had its more reliable

1.0 out of 5 stars mensa solitatre, 16 Mar 2014
This review is from: Mensa Electronic Solitaire (Toy)
to small i am older person toosmall buttons i should have checked befor the sizei have another hand held which is bigger

5.0 out of 5 stars Mensa game, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: Mensa Electronic Solitaire (Toy)
Strong - love the look of it - looks classy and expensive - bit complicated to work but is 'Mensa'!! A little small and difficult visually but thought provoking and fun - about 3x2in - ideal for taking on holidays or having in pocket on train - would certainly buy others if available and at price, brilliant value - I'm really pl with it...can certainly recommend for the person who has everything and like me, hates being bored!! Squirrel 59 - Tu 10.12.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasure for loners, 9 Oct 2013
This review is from: Mensa Electronic Solitaire (Toy)
It is the best electronic solitaire I've had so far. Easy to play and to hold, and very practical to put in a pocket or purse!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good service but the product falls short of expectation, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: Mensa Electronic Solitaire (Toy)
The product arrived very quick and I would have given a five star rating if the product was better, The Mensa Electronic Solitaire game was for my wife to replace an old game she uses most evenings. I thought all these games would have back lighting so that it can be used in low light. The Mensa Electronic Solitaire game has no lighting on the display.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Mensa Electronic Solitaire (Toy)
Bought to replace a very eldery solitaire game, this is great. Sits nicely in the hand, and when not being used it tucks away neatly in bag or pocket. A great companion on a journey, wouldn't be with out it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›