5.0 out of 5 stars water bobble 130z - great product, brilliant service
Published on 28 Oct. 2011 by Mrs. N. T. Kaleniuk

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor baby teeth
Published 12 months ago by Alex

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars water bobble 130z - great product, brilliant service, 28 Oct. 2011
Mrs. N. T. Kaleniuk "nicky" (london) - See all my reviews
This was delivered speedily, but with the wrong coloured filter. I emailed just to let them know there had been a mistake made, and that i didn't want to bother with sending the wrong coloured filter back to them as my daughter needed the bottle for school straight away.... i just didn't want them to make the same mistake with someone else's order.... i got an email back almost immediately with an apology and then a brand new correct coloured filter arrived in the post the next day. brilliant customer service! i was really really pleased. the product itself is fantastic. both of my kids now have these for school and we are slowly starting a 'bobble' craze in the cafeteria! the water tastes great, the bottle looks cool and the best thing is how eco friendly the bobble is. and you never have to buy a plastic bottled water again. win win!!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 8 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Bobble BPA-Free 385 ml Water Bottle MU4, Magenta Band (Sports)
no issues with this bottle, my daughter loves it, carries it everywhere, great for in the car. Have stipped buying bottled water since buying this bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars not a lot of bottle, 22 Aug. 2013
bought for my wife, who wanted a smaller bobble bottle when she's out and about, between desks .. this is a perfect size, and works well. The colours are great, and the filter is the same as the larger bottle, so no need to buy different ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never buy bottled water again., 12 May 2013
Fantastic bottle, my feel like a babies bottle but it works, I have really horrible tasting water where I live and the filter in this bobble is fab and I shall never buy bottled water again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor baby teeth, 26 Mar. 2014
Granted, the idea is nice and the water does taste good. But the drinking bit, which gets pushed down to seal the water flow and pulled up to release it, is nearly impossible to lift by hand, for get about lifting it "by lip", so the only option is by digging your fingernails in (hygiene?!) - or by teeth. This is the kid size I got for my 7 year old. Her spout is full of teeth marks. We've swapped the filters round and have tried four by now, with the problem being the same for all. It's not hygienic, and it's not good for the teeth. I'd say stay clear, especially when bought as a water bottle for your kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bobble water bottle, 1 Jan. 2014
A really good idea,saving a fortune on bought water.it smells and tastes quite plasticy for a while but this wears off.I always keep one in the car door for each time I go out.Easy to carry for a day.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 5 Aug. 2013
Got this for on holiday in disney as water is soooo expensive once in disney. Fill up with free ice water ll day long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy sized bottle, 29 July 2013
I love my bobble bottle.
My colleagues laughed at me when this turned up in the office mail, but it is perfect for what I wanted.
I can carry it in my bag without it ever being too big or too heavy, it is a great every day size.
It has definitely already paid for itself in bottles that I haven;t bought at £1 a time and I know the water hasn't been sat in plastic for ages before I drink it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great in the Airport, 16 July 2013
Z. Zuskis "nostalgia" (Milano) - See all my reviews
I travel a lot by plane, and I am feed up with having to but bottled water every time. This lovely light funky bottle solved the problem!

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money. don't bother, 20 Dec. 2014
I gave it 1 start cos it's not possible to give less. The bottle is flimsy. It cracks easily and although not leading yet it was go of dents from day one.
The bottle works by filtering the water as you drink it. To do so you have to sick hard on the driving spout to drive the water through the filter.
It makes awful gurgling noises so embarrassing to drink at work or in public transport.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›