5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - love the subscription idea
Does exactly what it says on the box,like the idea of subscribing so you can automatically receive them when they expire
Published 18 months ago by Mrs. J. E. Sankey

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazon service disappointing
Have used bobble bottles for a couple of years and they are excellent. Sadly the S&S service offered by Amazon is very poor. They were unable to fulfil my first order and no alternative colour offered. I had to source locally. Am expecting my second order soon and will wait to see if this one arrives as promised. If not, will cancel S&S order completely.
This is a...
Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazon service disappointing, 18 May 2013
This review is from: Bobble Replacement Filter MU4 Band, Magenta (Kitchen & Home)
This is a fairly commonplace product now and should be available. I am not precious about which colour arrives, but it seems to be a colour specific order process. There must be a better solution whereby a filter of any colour arrives as an alternative option.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - love the subscription idea, 22 Mar 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars ... using or don't wash frequently I found they smell like a fish tank, 13 July 2014
Okay but it you stop using or don't wash frequently I found they smell like a fish tank!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
Excellant

5.0 out of 5 stars bobble, 9 Jun 2014
M. Canning (UK) - See all my reviews
What can I say other than thank you for this wonderful replacement filter, to help me exercise with ease without fear of nasties in the water supply [there are no nasties in the water supply], and it makes me look better than I already am, down the gym.

1.0 out of 5 stars Filter, 1 Mar 2014
Not at all happy with this product, the filer did not last long maybe one week when it states it should last at least a month. I could not drink out of the bottle, I think there is still along way to go with this design. I bough an Aladdin much better product.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my Best Buys!, 19 Aug 2013
The Item itself is Brill but what a long time I waited for it! I luv the Bobble bottle also, they didn't take long at all to come when I ordered them, this was at the begining of when I was first made aware of them. thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the colours!, 2 July 2013
I have loved bobble for a long time, the idea is fantastic and they are very cute, especially this one. I love bright colours and this was just perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Water Filter on the go, 11 Mar 2013
I'm a big believer in filtering my water. There are so many additives in our tap water and the Bobble Filter gives me a chance to have my filtered water on the go and wherever I am at the time. Lovely colours, too.

1.0 out of 5 stars useless, 7 Mar 2013
This did not fit the bottle as it leaked water as soon as we fitted it. Not fit for purpose.