on 3 December 2015
I am concerned with the quality of this product. It doesn't screw easily into the bottle, to the extent that I have managed to throw water over myself when trying to pull up the drink spout.

I have also only had this a few weeks and now I am finding black bits floating in my water - yuck!

I bought my bottle on the strength of personal reviews from friends, who have all concerned that they have never had the same problem with replacement filters they have purchased
on 9 November 2013
Fits the bottle it's required for, last as described, good if u have problem water in your area, great for sport
on 18 July 2012
Great filter lovely colour. Purchased for my children and it really encourages them to drink more water.

They have been using them for over a year now and I am very pleased that these multi coloured filters have been made for children.
on 12 March 2013
I've chosen this rating because this filter is perfect, keeps the water fresh, and I don't have to waste money buying bottles of water. Easy to use especially when out,very handy.
on 13 July 2012
Great deal on this, signed up to get them every two months so got a reduced price - another great bobble product - I'm hooked on them!
on 6 December 2012
Excellent product, saves a fortune in bottled water, much better for the planet and all in all I can't recommend highly enough
on 22 October 2014
Bit over-priced for what it is....
on 16 October 2014
The product is very handy for me.
on 3 August 2013
My son takes a packed lunch to school and will only drink water so this is brilliant. I must have had a faulty one though as the filter part came away from the top. Very annoying.
on 31 December 2014