5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase!
Published on 7 Sep 2011 by Karen

3.0 out of 5 stars mixed opinion
First the good bits - cheap (at 38 incl p&p it's great, at 99.99 it would be rubbish), multi purpose, easy to set up, easy to use, ability to fix against a wall, whilst 'plasticky' I have seen far worse at this price point, quick delivery by Desire IT, acceptable sound considering the price point but would not suit those with a keen ear.

Now the not so good -...
Published on 7 Mar 2012 by JohnieBoy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase!, 7 Sep 2011
This review is from: Logic3 iStation Combo Dock for iPod / iPhone and Radio (Electronics)
Really love this Cd Player. Firstly it looks really modern and stylish in black and red and when in use it lights up red which is a really nice added touch. My livingroom is decorated in red and black so it really is a lovely addition to the room. The Cd Player is modern with a nice radio and Ipod Player and for such a small and cheap item it has a really great sound. Really really pleased with it, so much so my friend has bought it and I've bought another one for my daughter for Christmas as she also fell in love with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good system, great price does what it says it does, 7 Dec 2011
I broke my current cd player so wanted something else that played cd's and had enough power to sound good. When I saw this I was attracted by the price first and then found out it would also be able to play music from my iPhone- so I went ahead and purchased it. When it arrived it was smaller than I thought it would be from the pictures which is great as I wanted something to fit on my living room cabinet. It fits beautifully and the speakers and unit come with small stands or you are also able to mount it to a wall if you would like. Its very light and not heavy so ideal for someone wanting to wall mount it but scared it will be too heavy. The front of the unit illuminates red light at the sides. It would have been nice if the frames on the speakers also lit up but it's not an issue because the sound quality is good and the volume has choice to be really loud. The cd player opens outwards using the remote or button on the unit. It has different sound settings and fully functional radio. The clock display is large and clear. The only two criticisms I can make is that the lead is not that long and im not sure why there is a removable cover on the iphone dock. It doesnt slide down and you have to detach it and place it somewhere as it doesn't remain part of the unit . All in all I'd recommend most definitel

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job, 29 Nov 2011
Bought this for my 15 year old daughter and it's just the ticket. She has a small bedroom so the sound is ok. It plays CD's and can charge her Ipod/Iphone. She is really pleased with it. Good value for money too!

3.0 out of 5 stars mixed opinion, 7 Mar 2012

Now the not so good - advertised as having a "Universal dock to recharge your iPhone / iPod". Do not interpret this as meaning that it will PLAY all iPods. My 'Classic' will charge but NOT play unless you frig the system by taking a 3 pole/3.5mm/male&male lead from the iPod headphone socket to the Aux facility, although it can be left in the iPod cradle to charge. Disappointing as this was the very facility that I was looking for!

For reference the box quotes Nano 6th Gen 8&16GB, Nano 5th Gen 8&16GB, Classic 160GB (2009), Touch 4th Gen 8&32&64GB, Touch 3rd Gen 32&64GB plus Touch 2nd Gewn 8&16&32GB.

In summary, disappointed with iPod connectivity, but reasonable value and well suited as a modest system in a working room e.g. kitchen, garage, summerhouse, conservatory or teenagers room. Unless you are on a strict budget, purchase a more dynamic system if you want it in your living room and/or you want good sound reproduction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 1 May 2012
I bought this as I run a performing arts group for children so I need something that is going to play iPods and CDs. Firstly it looks great so when I'm not using it at work I have it on at home as it looks quite stylish. It's very light and portable so I can carry it anywhere - might be nice if they produced a carry case for it (hint hint). The sound quality is fantastic for such a little product. I need things that are going to sound good as the sound needs to carry across big classrooms. The remote is basic and easy to use - nothing complicated about the whole thing really. All in all I would recommend this. I think it's good value for money and does what it says on the tin!

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 3 Jan 2012
Goods arrived quickly and in good condition. Xmas present for my son, 14 years old, who is very pleased with it. It now sit's in his bedroom and I can always here music coming from there. It is a very good sound. So generally very pleased.

2.0 out of 5 stars Logic3 istation, 19 Feb 2012
Bendy "Robert" (Co. Down. N.Ireland) - See all my reviews
Nice,modern look, bright and colourful. The sound is very impressive. good piece of equipment when working. I say when working, because this is the second one purchased. The first just stopped working, yes just stopped! At this point I have to say a BIG thank you to Amazon who made the exchange of product very easy. Product stopped working again.(August 2012) Cannot recommend. Given up hope.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but could be better., 12 Jan 2012
J. Fitzgerald "electricwater" (Lechlade) - See all my reviews
Following the comments by others, I would add that iPod navigation via the remote control (or unit buttons) isn't really possible as far as we could work out. You can only skip tracks (previous/next), fast-forward, rewind and pause/play. But it does not appear to be possible to navigate the menus using the remote control, as promised in the description. That said, it is simple enough to navigate to the required album/playlist using the iPod itself, and hit play, then use the remote as necessary (in the limited ways listed above). Note: I used 6th Gen Nano with this unit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge hit, 27 Feb 2012
This has been a huge hit with my nine year old. Ihas good sound, can go plenty loud enough and has the flexibility of cd or iPod as well as the radio. The clock alo acts as a good night time light as it glows in the dark.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Aug 2013
Excellent buy.
I bought this as a present for my 9 year old son as a birthday present.
He thinks it's fantastic as he can play CDs or music off his iPod. It also charges his iPod while on dock, even if system is on standby and the fact it lights up red is just a added bonus as that's his favourite colour.
Fantastic value for money as similar systems have been way more expensive and look cheap and nasty. Highly recommended to anyone.