4.0 out of 5 stars red microwave
This is a great looking microwave and ideal for a small kitchen.Its downfall is it is quite expensive and you cant fit anything too deep in it.
Published on 1 Sep 2012 by knitwit

1.0 out of 5 stars Please dont buy.
I never write reviews, but i had to do on this one.
This microwave is very dangerous, turns its self on and off.
It must be the touch function.
Our house almost caught fire, thanks for the smoke alarm, we would be dead!
Published 10 months ago by Bas

1.0 out of 5 stars Please dont buy., 30 Nov 2013
I never write reviews, but i had to do on this one.
This microwave is very dangerous, turns its self on and off.
It must be the touch function.
Our house almost caught fire, thanks for the smoke alarm, we would be dead!
I was warming some food, then stepped out of the kitchen. It turned itself up so high that the microwave cover, got burnt and caught fire. Now im left with a terrible smell in the house and i can not even return the microwave.

4.0 out of 5 stars red microwave, 1 Sep 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars red microwave, 20 Jan 2013
absolutely perfect has the same capacity of other microwaves, but takes up a fraction of the space as it fits in to the corner, vary impressed with the steamer facility my veg has never tasted so good

4.0 out of 5 stars Microwave, 25 Aug 2011
Just as it describes. Functional. Space saving and good steamer too. For my Father who needed a compact microwave oven

4.0 out of 5 stars Great space saving microwave, 26 Oct 2011
Gadget Fan (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
We recently updated our kitchen from an old 1950s look to bring it right up to the 21st century. As soon as we finished we knew we needed a microwave, the old silver sanyo had served us well but it looked old, and took up too much space.

I'm not aware of another model that is designed like this, with a curved back, and the controls underneath, but I can say it works. It's the only one we could find that would sit in the corner at a 45 degree angle from the wall, so we were hoping it looked it good. I wasn't disappointed, it looks great and feels well made with glossy paint over a metal body. The slick black front also looks good, we've even had people commenting on how good it looks.

In terms of performance it is also very good, the only reason it loses a star is I'm not too fond of the controls. They are touch controls, but you seem to have to plant your thumb on them to get it to work. Once you get the hang of it, it's not too bad, just a little frustrating at first. So it loses a star for that, although the instructions are good enough and you should be using it right out of the box.

One thing that is very useful is the steamer bowl that comes with it. Used it first time I used the microwave and worked just as I hoped. When you steam things there is a pretty good process, you enter what it is you are steaming, then the weight of the food, and the microwave works out the time you need, simples.

All in all, very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Function and style, 9 July 2012
M. Smith "Squiffee" (UK) - See all my reviews
Lovely item. I had a more powerful model before but decided to try this expecting slower cooking times
Not noticed this. Only complaint is that cable is very short so you need to have space very close to
A socket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally fabulous!, 24 Nov 2011
I bought this for my new flat and it is stunning. Fits into the corner perfectly, is easy to use, looks like a posh computer. Best microwave I've ever bought, truly!

3.0 out of 5 stars Still like though despite a few problems, 11 April 2013
An expensive microwave but you are buying design and although it is space saving for the work top it is still quite large in hight . And you have to remember to open the door to stop the turntable as it does not stop automatically

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Genius!!, 1 Sep 2011
This review is from: Whirlpool Max Microwave with Steam Function - Black (Kitchen & Home)
A Revolution! - Microwaves can be attractive and don't have to take up a lot of valuable kitchen space, wow!
This Microwave defrosts quickly, is easy to use and my baby's bottle does fit (i never put the bottle in the microwave with the cap on) So what! if my oversized square dinnerplate doesn't fit, this is probably a positive thing, i have healtheir sized plates i can use. I spent that little extra on this microwave and i can confirm that i am completly happy with everything, so worth it! Amazon are a quality supplier and this is a quality item, I smile everytime i look at it! I'm looking forward to many happy years with my new microwave!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great space saving microwave, 10 Nov 2011
Gadget Fan (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

I'm not aware of another model that is designed like this, with a curved back, and the controls underneath, but I can say it works. It's the only one we could find that would sit in the corner at a 45 degree angle from the wall, so we were hoping it looked it good. I wasn't disappointed, it looks great. It also feels well made with glossy paint over a metal body. The slick black front also looks good, we've even had people commenting on how good it looks.

All in all, very pleased.