5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice
i use essential oils to make my own soap, and this one was great, not as pricey as it is in the shops on the highstreets. A very good fragrance..... i will use Mystic moments again
Published 18 months ago by Eva Gray

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published 12 months ago by Star

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 5 Jan 2013
This review is from: Grapefruit Pink Essential Oil - 10ml - 100% Pure (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars love this product, 29 Jun 2014
Lovely versatile oil. Excellent quality product. Always a great delivery experience thank you. If I had any criticism it would be that the labels for the oils always fade with use. I often struggle to read them after 3-4 uses and mainly rely on smell ! Crack this one and 5 star guaranteed .

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab and fruity, 15 Aug 2013
A lovely scent with a fresh uplifting aroma. Worked really well in my bath melts and also my diffuser too. Would buy again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 25 July 2013
I was really looking forward to adding this Pink Grapefruit essential oil to my body butter I just made but I have to say I was left very disappointed. When I opened the oil to add the drops, a flood of the thin 'watery' contents poured out rather than the drops I was used to and despite using approx. an eighth of the bottle, I didnt get the grapefruit scent I was hoping for so I had to add more of the 'watery liquid'. Unfortunately, I bought the lemon and orange essential oil at the same time and am reluctant to use them so I am now looking for another supplier...not a happy chick :(

Grapefruit Pink Essential Oil - 10ml - 100% Pure