5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing headphones
Published on 11 May 2012 by Zay

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product and good price
I've bought this headphones in April 2013. Since April, the sound was changed to positive (burn-out made correctly). Response at Middle Frequency more incisive respect to low freq. and high freq.

I advice to buy this product for not more 20£.
Published 16 months ago by Daniele M.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing headphones, 11 May 2012
First of all, I cant compare these to any other brands apart from the beats. These headphones are in between light and medium weight. The construction is very good, has a metal adjustable headband. The earphones can turn sideways and be folded in for more portability. The cable is thick, and won't look like breaking anytime soon. The sound quality is exactly the same as the beats except for the bass, where the beats are better at reproducing. The earpads are made of a leathery material which is very comfortable. The look is also very nice, reminiscent of the skullcandy aviators. Overall, these are very good for the price of £35 and are definately worth the extra money. But, if you want an even better set of headphones or are looking to get some for recording, i would go with beats mix masters, studios or sennheisers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, absolute gem, 6 Feb. 2013
Build is really good. Folds quite well and neatly. I have the blue ones and they are a nice sober blue which looks quite professional so wearing them at work is quite easy. Only drawback is that it does not come with a storage case but any nice bag should work to prevent scratches etc.
8/10

Comfort is great as well. Some people may want softer pads but I am fine with the level of padding and the comfort it provides.
7/10

Isolation is perfect. This was my highest priority as I want to wear them at work and on the underground trains during my commute. They have passed both the tests.
9/10

Sound, I am not an expert but again I have nothing to complain. Tried rock, pop, soul, dance, metal etc. May not be the best as music gets heavier but should be fine for non-experts like me.
8/10

Value, at £26 which I got them, I am absolutely loving these.
9/10

So you can see these are absolutely great phones at this price point. I don't think anything else in this price range will even come close to these. If you find them do let me know :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Outperforms much more expensive and hyped hardware, 8 Aug. 2012
It's unfortunate that these headphones will never find a market with the style-conscious youth as they seriously outperform the likes of Beats in the depth and quality of sound, at a fraction of the cost. I've tried out many of the current crop of style-over-substance headphones and these were by-far-and-away my favourites. Most peole wouldn't even put these in the same category, but I tried them side-by-side and, for me, there was no contest. Despite the fact I'd just bought Sony MDR-V6 studio cans a few months ago, I had no hesitation in buying these as soon as I tried them (they were £15 cheaper on Amazon than the store where I tried them out). They are loud, deep, rich and spacious, with excellent bass reproduction without the distortion. I no longer wear my Sony's as these do a much better job when listening to my MP3's on a phone or iPad. They have amazing quality considering the price - in my opinion.
If JVC could re-package these phones in a more youth-friendly design, they could be on to a real winner, but it's a shame that it's unlikely any self-respecting teenager would be seen outside wearing these - I would encourage anyone to buy these and keep them as an indoors only guilty pleasure; you will not be sorry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 Jan. 2013
These headphones are amazing. Light, comfy and excellent sound. From metal to smooth jazz these produce brilliant sound. Blocks out all outside sound but they may be able to hear your music. But they are great! Highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good!, 29 Oct. 2011
C. L. Dixon (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: JVC High Quality Lightweight Headphones - Black (Electronics)
After using ear buds for a number of years, I decided to invest in some proper headphones and I'm quite impressed with these.

QUALITY: Very good, catering well for a large frequency range. They don't include any kind of bass boost system, but the bass level is appropriate I'd say. They also feel well built.

COMFORT: Around-ear padded earphones, so pretty comfy. There's a strip of padded leather which sits on top of your head as well, and of course the phones are adjustable.

USAGE: Although not designed to be noise-reducing, they pretty much are. This means that they're great when you're walking alongside traffic, on the underground, or generally in noisier-than-usual situations. I think you'd annoy someone if you used them inside though.
The phones fold in, using less space than otherwise in a bag/suitcase.

In summary I'd definitely recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best headphones you will ever own., 29 Oct. 2013
I personally have studied music for over 3 years and have gone though and tested many different types and brands of headphones. I don't normally write reviews for anything but these headphones need all the credit where credits due. They have sheer quality of sound that is miles better than any Sennheiser or Beats it's ridiculous. So much that I've lost all respect for those brands. I literally think I'm at a live gig whenever I wear them. There that good. They also are extremely comfortable and don't slip off your head. I've even wore them in very heavy rain without a hood several times and they are as good as the first day I got them (Over a year ago). They fold up neatly and the cable is the perfect length. For the price they are it's an absolute steal, so get them while you can! I love my JVC's and i'm relieved I won't need to keep searching the web for a new pair of cans every couple of months. Thank you JVC!

5.0 out of 5 stars For 16 quid, they're faultless!, 24 May 2013
Henry Race - See all my reviews
My other Sennheiser PX100s had finally bitten the dust after 8 years of constant use so I was looking for a pair of cheapo headphones to use at work with my iPod. There were a millon other headphones available within my self-imposed budget of £75 but I took a gamble on these beauties. I thought that it was worth doing considering their price of 16 quid plus £4 postage.
I've played a variety of music on them - Massive Attack, dub reggae, drum and bass, 1950s Miles Davis, Pat Metheny, Beatles, Vaughn Williams and Thomas Tallis, Foo Fighters and.... the sound quality is absolutely stunning!
They're lightweight and comfortable to wear and appear to have pretty good sound isolation properties (both in and out)>

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable listening, 17 July 2013
These headphones where we'll made,comfortable,and the case was a bonus. The sound reproduction was very clear at all levels, and the base was great. Would recommend these headphones to anyone looking for quality. Harry

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, low priced headphones, 6 May 2012
Bought these earlier today, very good bass, very clear sound, extremely comfortable with the added benefit of the folding mechanic. Also very lightweight and they look great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Headphones, 5 July 2013
Amazing headphones especially since I got em for only 17 bucks
I use them in the gym because there light and wont interfere with my neck position. They also clamp onto your head pretty good which is great because they old ones kept falling off.
The provide the kind of sound you'd expect from headphones that cost around 100 bucks
A must buy