4.0 out of 5 stars D-Ribose
Published on 26 May 2011 by The Very Civil Servant

Was hoping for more energy but I think a teaspoon of table sugar would be just as good. Waste of money.
Published 1 month ago by buzzard

4.0 out of 5 stars D-Ribose, 26 May 2011
This review is from: DELUXE NUTRITION D-RIBOSE 250g POWDER PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE (Personal Care)
I have started taking this product for CFS and it seems to be helping my energy levels. The taste is pleasant - very bland and sweet, almost like a slightly caramelised sugar - and the scoop makes for easy dosing. Although I suffer from low blood sugar with unpleasant high peaks after eating sugary products, the D-Ribose does not seem to result in a buzzy sugar peak and subsequent crash.

In future I will bite the bullet and buy the 500g product by the same manufacturer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Aug 2011
I suffer from the dreaded CFS/ME and without D-Ribose I would be incapable of getting through the day. Its no cure, but it does reduce the nightmare symptoms to some extent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost sorry I started on this., 7 Oct 2012
I too suffer from CFS/ME and after reading the reviews decided to give this supplement a try..the effects have startled me to be honest.
I was expecting a very subtle improvement if any, not the significant one I experienced.
The problem for me now is that I can't bear to go back to how I was before - I've tried missing a dose or 2 of this supplement... and I really don't know how I endured the crushing fatigue and pains before I started taking D-Ribose - but the regular cost I'll now need to find for this product will probably put me in the poor house!

5.0 out of 5 stars Energy and stamina, 4 Jun 2012
I have just finished the 250g D-ribose. I was so happy with the good effect for my CFS/ME symptoms that I have invested in 1kg more, as I am pretty confident this is helping more than any other energy type supplement I have taken. Duluxe Nutrition provide a very good service. If they sold L-Carnitine I would buy that off them too.

4.0 out of 5 stars as expected, 6 Mar 2013
taste ok but doesnt dissolve entirely.
bought this product to help with symptoms of fibromyalgia and find it does help muscle recovery

5.0 out of 5 stars A necessity, 28 Mar 2013
I suffer from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and this product is recommended to assist with cell renewal. I find that it really does help.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, fast results, 7 April 2014
Suffering from CFS, I have tried many supplements to boost energy and help me get on with my life. This is one of the few that has given quick and obvious results. I have only been using this for a few days and I definitely feel less foggy and more active. I have only used 2 doses per day and I have been mixing it into kombucha and coffee. Very very glad I decided to try this one out!

5.0 out of 5 stars If you have MECFS, get this. You will feel so much better., 14 Aug 2014
Having been virtually housebound for several months due to MECFS, I am now able to get out. I have little stamina still, which I believe will need to be built up again, but this product has had the most impact on my recovery and given me back some semblance of normal life.

5.0 out of 5 stars I cant recommend it highly enough, 2 Aug 2014
I have CFS and with this brand of D-ribose my symptoms have gradually and greatly reduced. I cant recommend it highly enough.

2.0 out of 5 stars ... a teaspoon of table sugar would be just as good. Waste of money, 28 July 2014