4.0 out of 5 stars D-Ribose
Published on 26 May 2011 by The Very Civil Servant

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it
Recommended to me for fibromyalgia, but had little effect. The dose required is relatively large and not particularly pleasant to take.
Published 22 months ago by Scott

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars D-Ribose, 26 May 2011
This review is from: Deluxe Nutrition 250g D-Ribose Powder Tub (Personal Care)
I have started taking this product for CFS and it seems to be helping my energy levels. The taste is pleasant - very bland and sweet, almost like a slightly caramelised sugar - and the scoop makes for easy dosing. Although I suffer from low blood sugar with unpleasant high peaks after eating sugary products, the D-Ribose does not seem to result in a buzzy sugar peak and subsequent crash.

In future I will bite the bullet and buy the 500g product by the same manufacturer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Deluxe Nutrition 250g D-Ribose Powder Tub (Personal Care)
I suffer from the dreaded CFS/ME and without D-Ribose I would be incapable of getting through the day. Its no cure, but it does reduce the nightmare symptoms to some extent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost sorry I started on this., 7 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Deluxe Nutrition 250g D-Ribose Powder Tub (Personal Care)
I too suffer from CFS/ME and after reading the reviews decided to give this supplement a try..the effects have startled me to be honest.
I was expecting a very subtle improvement if any, not the significant one I experienced.
The problem for me now is that I can't bear to go back to how I was before - I've tried missing a dose or 2 of this supplement... and I really don't know how I endured the crushing fatigue and pains before I started taking D-Ribose - but the regular cost I'll now need to find for this product will probably put me in the poor house!

5.0 out of 5 stars Energy and stamina, 4 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Deluxe Nutrition 250g D-Ribose Powder Tub (Personal Care)
I have just finished the 250g D-ribose. I was so happy with the good effect for my CFS/ME symptoms that I have invested in 1kg more, as I am pretty confident this is helping more than any other energy type supplement I have taken. Duluxe Nutrition provide a very good service. If they sold L-Carnitine I would buy that off them too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, fast results, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Deluxe Nutrition 250g D-Ribose Powder Tub (Personal Care)
Suffering from CFS, I have tried many supplements to boost energy and help me get on with my life. This is one of the few that has given quick and obvious results. I have only been using this for a few days and I definitely feel less foggy and more active. I have only used 2 doses per day and I have been mixing it into kombucha and coffee. Very very glad I decided to try this one out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Energizer, 18 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Deluxe Nutrition 250g D-Ribose Powder Tub (Personal Care)
This stuff is amazing. I have Fibromyalgia and this helps me to utilise my energy. I take three teaspoons a day in herb tea, but not too late in the evening as it can stop you sleeping if taken too late. I can be more active since taking it and it has given me half my life back. Very clean, nice product and this is the cheapest way I have found of buying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you have MECFS, get this. You will feel so much better., 14 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Deluxe Nutrition 250g D-Ribose Powder Tub (Personal Care)
Having been virtually housebound for several months due to MECFS, I am now able to get out. I have little stamina still, which I believe will need to be built up again, but this product has had the most impact on my recovery and given me back some semblance of normal life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth taking if you are exhausted., 18 Mar. 2015
Amazon Addict (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Deluxe Nutrition 250g D-Ribose Powder Tub (Personal Care)
Cannot recommend this highly enough if you have chronic fatigue syndrome. A doctor Jacob Teitelbaum in America quoted findings of 47% improvement in patients taking this and described it as a eureka moment. Speaking from my own experience with being exhausted beyond belief and then taking this it has really helped get me active again and much more like my old self. It is like white granules inside the tub and comes with a little scoop. I take two scoops in the morning and two in the afternoon. I was afraid it might make me hyper in the other extreme but it didn't, it just made me feel 'normal' again.

4.0 out of 5 stars as expected, 6 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Deluxe Nutrition 250g D-Ribose Powder Tub (Personal Care)
taste ok but doesnt dissolve entirely.
bought this product to help with symptoms of fibromyalgia and find it does help muscle recovery

5.0 out of 5 stars A necessity, 28 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Deluxe Nutrition 250g D-Ribose Powder Tub (Personal Care)
I suffer from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and this product is recommended to assist with cell renewal. I find that it really does help.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›