VINE VOICEon 22 March 2011
I first saw this product at a friend's house, it had been bought for their son, but pretty quickly everyone (children and adults) wanted to find out what they were the height of. It caused such entertainment that I then bought one as a birthday present for a 6'2" friend of mine and it now hangs in her office, where she informs me she works with a man who is "the height of an adult gorilla!" - After the success of that my mum bought another one for my neice and nephew. This height chart is such a simple product, but never fails to entertain, beats any others charts hands down... I bet you are already wondering what you are the height of!
on 8 March 2013
Chanced upon this one day searching for something completely different. As previous reviews say such a simple thing can cause such merriment and always a talking point. It is made of a laminated type of card so hopefully it will last when it has been used/poked/pointed at etc over time. Recommend for children(from about age 6 so that they can begin to recognise some of the height references) to 80!!!!
on 1 August 2013
I love this chart, it is so cool. I have had great fun, seeing what all my friend are the same hight as, I am the same hight as the shortest player to ever play for England. There are also other different cool hights like, the UK's tallest 6 year old, the highest recorded jump of a pig, the avarge hight of a super model, Elvis, Kiley, a baby giraffe, and loads more. This product is so cool and I would certainly recomend it, the only problem is though, it is quite hard to stick up, in the end I used up all of my blue tack. The item is still really good though.
on 24 May 2012
Arrived early and is tall and bright and colourful. Strong too so it will last. Many of the heights are not famous people so beware (eg: 6 inces is a fairy and 2 inches is a snail). Regardless, it's fun to know how the household compare to Mohammed ALi and many of the heights of people are surprising so it's engaging.
on 22 April 2016
This is amazing. It's been interesting to learn the heights of different people, animals and things. I loved finding out how tall I was and that I am the same height as Lionel Messi; shame I'm not a fan. I can't wait for my daughter to be a bit older and it'll be an interesting learning thing for her.
on 12 January 2010
Very ammusing. Clever alternative to marking your height on the edge of the doorframe and then measuring it.

According to the chart, I am as tall as 'an average british man' apparently. To be honest i thought they might have offered an alternative to this specific height seeing as most british people are this height ^^.
on 14 November 2015
A fun height chart that tracks the growth of our daughter at certain points in her life.
Some of the items on the list are more fun/interesting than others - but it does a fantastic job of going beyond just a number.

Construction is good and it looks good on our wall, highly recommended
on 6 May 2016
We have had one of these and the children have loved (and still do) tracking their heights, visitors are often cajoled into being plotted on the chart too. Bought this for a child, parents also loved it!
Have bought a few for adults and children.
Would definitely buy again.
on 1 July 2015
This is a brilliant height chart! I've bought it for a present for my daughters first day of school so can measure her every term and see what she is! It's cardboard so heavy duty, and looks great fun for all her friends to be measured on too...and their parents! A simple fun idea which will amuse everyone.good quality, colourful but not too bright you won't want to put it up and worth the money.
on 20 September 2015
Gift for young son, several years later he still loves to chart his height against others! Delights in running round telling people he is now as tall as the bricks used to build the great pyramids at Giza .... although now he is as tall as Kylie (apparently)