5.0 out of 5 stars Great game and who cares about perfect graphics anyway!
Published on 22 May 2011 by Hey MICKEY 5000!4xx

3.0 out of 5 stars Goldeneye Review
It was to easy I completed it the day I got it. the bad thing about the game is why did they put Daniel Craig in a Peirce Brosnan Film
Published 16 months ago by Andrew Grafton

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game and who cares about perfect graphics anyway!, 22 May 2011
This review is from: Goldeneye 007 (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I wanted this game because Golden Eye was so awesome on the n64, so I was excited to see at at such a cheap price. I read some negative reviews and checked out some other games featuring Bond, even the dull and bland Call of Duty which looks boring and lacks character. My gut said go with this one. I was pleased with my purchase. No, the graphics are not state of the art, but the game is such fun and if you don't own a game of this kind, get this one if you're a bond fan. Don't bother reading reviews, just play and have fun. I recommend it for fun loving people who like Bond and who like to shoot and use their head.

4.0 out of 5 stars Be Bond James Bond On Your DS, 23 Dec 2013
Timelord007 (The Tardis) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Goldeneye 007 (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
This is a great game similar to the previous DS game Bloodstone vut here the plot of Goldeneye is more apparent.

Daniel Craig voices Bond & Judi Dench M but i do find it peculiar Daniel Craig is in a Game based on a Pierce Brosnan James Bond film.

The graphics are decent if unspectacular & the controls are the same as Bloodstone & after you get the hang of the stylus is easy to control.

Another great feature is interacting within your surroundings & unlocking puzzles throughout the 18 levels.

There isn't any real variety to the gameplay apart from the odd chase but the tank chase is an exellent part of this game adding to it's fun.

The covert attacks are interesting taking out enemies from behind just seems very 007 & this little touches is what we want from a James Bond game & having checkpoints throughout means you don't have to replay your progress going right back to the beginning which would've been very annoying.

As a huge Bond fan i own this,Bloodstone & Quantum Of Solace on the DS all 3 are good but this is the most up to date & better game to go for.

So Become Agent 007 as England needs you.

4.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!!, 28 Dec 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Goldeneye 007 (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Goldeneye on DS is amazing.It's very very fun to play.I quite like shooting the villains!Each level is very hard.but I think it's good to have a challenge.The graphics are not perfection but they are respectable.I like goldeneye very much.So overall it is a great game.I recommend you buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWSOME!!!, 19 Aug 2012
This review is from: Goldeneye 007 (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
My grandparents perchest this item on wii for my dad, but I normally play on it to. The graphics are reasonably good.(good enough to see what's going on and where to shoot.) This game has a small map at the bottom of the screen which shows you where enemies are. The multi player is epic which loads of different game plays. My favourite bit is driving the tank round the building work and throw the car park. There are four different difficulty levels; I'm just starting the third difficulty level. The forth difficulty level I'm not going to even bother because you do not regenerate health.

5.0 out of 5 stars EPIC GAME - 5 STARS, 4 Jan 2011
Reminds me of the good old days back on the Nintendo 64
Brilliant game, quality storyline
And fast delivery!
Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Goldeneye 007 (Nintendo DS), 25 Jun 2014
This review is from: Goldeneye 007 (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
It was exactly what my son wanted and took him 4 days to complete. Games usually take 2 days - so, excellent.

4.0 out of 5 stars game, 3 Mar 2014
This review is from: Goldeneye 007 (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
bought as a gift unable to comment without the help of the recipient as far as I know he enjoyed this game

3.0 out of 5 stars Goldeneye Review, 8 April 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK but not great, 31 Jan 2013
This review is from: Goldeneye 007 (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I haven't played a game for ages and as the winter was so miserable, I thought I'd treat myself. Is it my imagination or did these games come with clear and FULL instructions with explanations of what you can use to achieve your goal? Nowadays it seems like you either have to have a degree in all things electronic, or you just have to guess.
Either way, I'm still getting to grips with it and that's a month after starting to play it!!

4.0 out of 5 stars this game = FUN, 15 Aug 2012
This review is from: Goldeneye 007 (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
the game is very fun with stunning grafix for the ds i got it and i finnished it in an few hours but this game is good for airoplane of trian journys it takes about tow hours to comlete so id recomend it if you want somthing fun and shooty for a long jorny so i think you should buy it.

Goldeneye 007 (Nintendo DS)
Goldeneye 007 (Nintendo DS) by Activision (Nintendo DS)
9.99