5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely and completely excllent, 8 Dec 2010
cj (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Charlie and Lola - The Absolutely Complete Collection [DVD] (DVD)
Every episode in a beautifully packaged set with additional clips, outtakes and fun games in the extras on the first few DVDs. We've been watching Charlie and Lola on iPlayer and didn't realise how many episodes there actually were! For 18 I think this is a bargain and there is hours of fun and imagination. Our 3 year old daughter has learnt so much from these DVDs and we also enjoy watching them with her. This morning we made 'Bat Cat' and spent a few hours making up adventures inspired by Charlie and Lola's favourite superhero and this afternoon we picked up huge sycamore leaves to do leaf prints just like Lola and Lotta in the Autumn Special episode : ) So more than jut DVD's with a little imagination. Charlie and Lola are the bestest in the barn!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best DVDs for Children, 22 Feb 2011
Charlie and Lola can be admired in many ways. It is endlessly educational for children. Charlie and lola and friends are perfect role models for children with impeccable manners and moral values. In addition to all this it has endless humour and the photo collage animation is wonderful. As you may tell from this review it is loved by adults as well and children. Great value for money and the best children's programme for years capturing the many experiences children encounter growing up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Suoer suoer super!, 10 Jan 2011
I bought this for my 4 year old daughter for Christmas and she absolutely loves it! I love it too as it's completely safe, the topics are all harmless and perfectly suitable for young kids. My almost 3 year old son is now also a Charlie and Lola fan. Great price for a great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG !!!, 18 Aug 2011
E. Ramshaw - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
my two year old loves this programme and i have to admit so do I, my husband and our other two children, i became tired of recording them on our sky box and having to keep switching from one to another etc so decided to buy a season of them for her as a treat, i couldnt believe tou could buy all 80 episodes for such a bargain price and it certainly saves having to buy all the individual seasons.
it comes in a fabulous red box outer and 11 stacked discs all with gorgeous designs on, all 80 episodes are present and its hard to know where to start as we all have our favourites.
any fan would love this timeless classic boxset.i urge you to buy this and giggle along with your little ones, trust me its hilarious and oh so true to real life for all children

5.0 out of 5 stars It's my absolute favourite and my best!, 27 May 2011
K. Chistopher "Zee" (Sweden) - See all my reviews
What can I say about Charlie and Lola? Well, they are simple superb. Both I and my daughter love them. Lola is an amazingly imaginative, creative, funny little girl and Charlie is her ever patient older brother. The stories are often about every day things (losing things, best friends, being tidy, sharing and much, much more), very relevant to a child every day life, but with Lola' imagination thrown in to the mix. they are accompanied by some great friends. Lola's best friend Lotta, Charlie's best friend Marv and his brother Morten and their dog Sizzles. Buy this. It's a fantastic price and you will get hours of quality watching time (promotes lots of interesting discussions too!)

5.0 out of 5 stars too charming, and my daughter can't get enough, 29 Mar 2011
My daughter (nearly 2) never tires of watching Charlie & Lola or having the books read to her. And whilst some other kids' shows can be a challenge to sit through at times with their appeal to toddlers' love of repetition and routine (Teletubbies anyone?), Lola's innocent wit and logic never grows old and always brings a smile to my face, whilst her brother is a great example for siblings everywhere. Just a wonderful set, never in doubt once I ordered it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best thing ever ever, 28 Mar 2011
My little girl (aged 2) loves charlie & lola and for some reason my tv kept recording it (as instructed) but missed recording the last minute or so!! so frustrating - then i saw this (80 episodes - more than we have ever knew had been made) so had to buy it. Such good value, the characters are wonderful - teaches the viewer lots about sharing, tolerance, fun, play, life, etc etc - we were big fans anyway, but now we are totally completely everso much fans. Thank you Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Jan 2011
Charlie and Lola doesn't 'talk down' to children, there's no babyish language as such, but it still manages to be very appealing. Even though my grandson is only 2 years old he loves watching Charlie and Lola and I enjoy watching it with him. We'll no doubt watch and enjoy every single episode.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for endless entertainment, 7 Jun 2013
You couldn't ask for more, 80 wonderful Charlie and Lola episodes to keep the little ones entertained. Highly recommend to all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Feb 2013
Good value DVD box set. Lots of episodes to keep my daughter happy. Charlie and Lola is great and mum loves it too!