5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!
Saw the recent BBC4 documentary on the Undertones, remembered that I saw them at the Hammersmith Palais in 1981 and went and bought this CD. Great, lively, fun music. People only seem to remember "Teenage Kicks" but there's a host of good tracks here, my favourite being "Get Over You" followed very closely by "My Perfect Cousin", the lyrics of which always make me smile.
Published 21 months ago by Alison Petrie

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt sound right
Published 7 months ago by Micky Mushroom

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt sound right, 13 Dec 2013
Micky Mushroom (GWENT United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this together with The Very Best Of Stiff Little Fingers .SLF sounded pretty good and true to the original recordings....,this doesn't.It sounds compressed or mastered badly to me and not as dynamic as the original.I stuck it in my cd player and listened in anticipation and tried to like it ,but there's something lacking with the sound quality that isn't like the original recordings..Borrow it if you can before you buy is my advice

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 23 Oct 2012
Alison Petrie - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
Great cd for my hubby he loved it

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 28 Mar 2014
excellent quick delivery well packaged, great tunes a real blast from the past with some well known songs will be fighting the hubby for this

5.0 out of 5 stars onlyme, 3 Mar 2014
here again we have pure nostalgia and what memories it revives fergal sharkey and the boys all bouncey and confident that they where in the right ,and whats more the music was darn good and they played a exciting concert to

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant, 22 Feb 2014
I knew only a few songs by Undertones, such as teenage Kicks, and this best of was a amazing discovery

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 17 Feb 2014
This is great CD wonderful music I just love this, Long time singer still great, Really pleased I bought it. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Teenage Kicks, 26 Jan 2014
Good fun stuff and the title track Teenage Kicks is super! I bought it for theis track alone but have enjoyed many of the others too! Not too hard core punk as the songs have a good melody underlying things and are catchy! A great album to play loud in the car!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 9 Jan 2014
Every song on this best of album is brilliant. I have played it over and over. Great way to here all their hits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 7 Nov 2013
Good range of tracks which took me back to that era. They're still a great live band even without Feargal.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›