5.0 out of 5 stars Charges the phone
Bought this for the car. It actually works! Given how insanely picky the iPhone 4 has proven for cables and charge input, I'm astounded that anything charges that pile of .... Great price, great job, small and compact for putting in the glove box. Love it.
Published 22 months ago by Reviewer

3.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, but not thrilled.
Published on 11 Oct 2011 by C. Stuart

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted 5 months, 20 Mar 2012
R. Mumford "Mumford" (Leicester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: iTALKonline USB Data Sync Cable Lead Charger for iPod, iPhone 3G, 3GS, iPhone 4 4S (2011), 4G HD, iPad (NEW Short Version 12cm) (Electronics)
Had mine for 5 months, was very tight when first purchased, the auto release pins were not really releasing properly, now has stopped working entirely. Shall look elsewhere for a replacement.

3.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, but not thrilled., 11 Oct 2011
C. Stuart - See all my reviews
The product is satisfactory as it succeeds in acting as a mini-cable to avoid having to carry about the abnormally long one which comes standard with mobile Apple products. However, the quality is not as high as I had expected. For example, the casing which houses the end of the cable which connects to the device has come loose from that which it contains and will likely eventually separate entirely. I recommend purchasing the product but be wary of its longevity.

2.0 out of 5 stars Awesome little cable, BUT, 23 Aug 2011
I absolutely loved this cable the first time I saw and laid hands on it. It was perfect for someone like me and I had thought about ordering more for friends.
But around the fourth time i used it to sync, when I went to detach it from the iPhone the pin and wire assembly detached from the white dock connector casing.
It was horrible, I couldn't figure out which pin went where and eventually gave up.
In my mind the auto release pins were too stiff and could not disconnect without more force than the connector casing could handle.
Sorry for this poor review, but I believe others should be aware of the problem.

3.0 out of 5 stars The fitting isn't good, 19 Aug 2013
It works at times and doesn't work sometimes, the phone end doesn't fit my phone properly, I have to plug and unplug to try to get it work, now I just use my USB that comes with my phone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, 19 Mar 2013
P. J. Fileman "Paul" (UK) - See all my reviews
Almost unusable as 30pin socket falls to pieces when you attempt to remove it from the device. A very disappointing purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Charges the phone, 2 Sep 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Assembled from used pieces, 15 Mar 2012
J. Vadnais (Boston, MA USA) - See all my reviews
This sync cable will do the job just fine (as long as it doesn't come apart as some have reported), but beware that it seems to be assembled from used pieces of actual Apple USB sync cables. The white casing was scuffed and dirty, as was the cord. I expected the product to be new and fresh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, 5 Jan 2012
Bought this for my new car instead of the regular length lead which was way too dangly.
Works perfectly in my new car and much tidier and neater.
Happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Should be in everyones laptop bag, 29 Nov 2011
If you travel frequently like me, i'd recommend everyone has one of these in their bag. Saves clutter of the std Apple cable, and given that travelling see's you charge your iPhone right next to your laptop, the length of this cable is very appropriate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket!, 26 Oct 2011
This did just the job for me. I use it to connect my iPhone 4 to my car stereo and its length is small but is enough to reach perfectly from my car stereo to my iPhone that sits on the shelf beneath. What's great is that I don't have a length of cable hanging around getting in the way of the gear stick! Since this is cheap I shall be ordering another couple; one spare for the car and one for use with my home computer.