Price:£5.24 - £9.65

on 27 November 2011
Nice little wallet, fits in your pocket easily, fits good amount of stems/flights in for spares and fits your darts in easily, I expected it to be a bit bigger but it still all fits fine and i'm happy with the product at a good price.
on 2 April 2013
I have had this product for about a month now and have used it with my darts almost everyday. Its well made and the zip hasn't let me down yet!
Everything i need fits in perfectly and for the price i cannot complain
on 25 May 2015
Fantastic case. Have owned several, the quality of this case is second to none. It's compact and well made, plenty of room for game accessories and darts. Would definitely recommend for an enthusiast.
on 15 January 2014
I ordered this case for anew set of darts i brought and was disappointed because they sent me a very similar case but it was not the same and as not got the space this one as got. I am going to keep it because I need a case but I wont bother with this selller again.
on 14 November 2013
The picture is misleading you cannot get the flights on the darts then shut the case flights need to be removed its the reason I bought it , terrible
on 27 December 2013
A grand wallet to keep darts in ~ much liked and enjoyed by our young son ~ does the job well!
on 22 September 2015
These were rubbish.... Does not hold darts with flights in. Is smaller than it looks in the picture. You cant even close it if you 'wanted' to squeeze the flights flat. Terrible!! Don't buy it if you are looking for a solution to keep your darts assembled and transport them. Even if you want to take them apart there are better designed cases.
on 4 July 2013
I bought this because it stated that you could fit the Darts in without taking them apart. That is only true if you crush the flights. I am very disappointed it is much smaller than the picture.
on 30 August 2013
I wanted a dart case that would fit in my jacket pocket. This product fits the bill. I mama fed to put my darts and spare flights and canes into the case as well as a sharpener
on 7 March 2016
You'd think from the image that you'd be able to keep your darts made up, however this is not the case and you'll have to take off the flights before the wallet will zip up.

See one answered question