on 28 January 2015
Very bright. Very small. Very light. Very easy to fit. Already charged when received. Has lasted a long time without having to charge it yet. Has 4 settings, Bright solid, very bright solid, slow strobe & fast strobe.
Made from good quality. Feels nice to the touch.
Glad I bought two.
on 30 November 2012
Received this item quickly from the company in one piece and well packaged.
This light is only to be used on my helmet as I use the lumotec cyo on the front as the main light. The reason for the helmet mounting is to try and stop the motons from pulling out at junctions, with this light on flashing mode I can direct the light at them and grab their attention.
The light has a reasonable amount of light, and certainly not the brightest battery on the market. It is very neat, lightweight and has a decent light time from fully charged.
Overall this is doing exactly wanted I wanted it to do, and is proving to be good at that job, I would def recommend as a back up light, helmet mounted as I have done although I would say its not the best as a main light.
on 1 December 2014
It is really small and if you plan to use it for dark streets - then no, if just to make others aware of your presence behind them - then yes. Choice is yours. I think price is not justified, however, everybody has their own criteria.
on 3 April 2012
This is an extremely good little light. It manages to be relatively cheap with the benefit of being very good. It fixes to (and easily removed from) your bike almost anywhere, the angle can be set through 360 degrees meaning you can mount it horizontally or vertically and anywhere in between, or even onto your helmet. It's surprisingly bright, very small and has virtually replaced my expensive Cat Eye lights for city cycling (sometimes I cycle home using dimly lit parks at night and the beam is a little focussed to properly light your way). I cycle in London and this little light is perfectly able to allow drivers to see you from a long way off. If you buy one, you really won't regret it, highly recommended.
on 5 January 2012
Bought this for my daughter to use cycling to and from work in France based on other reviews. The bright light and flexible fitting has been ideal and she now wants another one to illuminate the road from another angle. She has lots of flashing lights and reflectors to make her visible but being able to see the route ahead is just as vital! She has a basket on her bike which obsures the traditional light site and this light with rubber strap can fit in a number of places on the front of her bike while still illuminating clearly. The small size and low weight is obviously advantageous and she can charge it at home or at work.
on 15 September 2013
I am really disappointed with this light. Yes, it's quite bright for its size, but that is because it is so surprisingly small - no bigger than a key-fob. I get about twenty minutes light per charge. Worse, it doesn't retain charge. Forget about it for a few days, and when you go to ride you'll find it's completely dead. It's not much fun crossing roundabouts in the dark without a front light.

In summary, it's useless as a backup or occasional light because it is not dependable. Only for those with short rides who can remember to charge the night before.
on 5 June 2013
delivery was quick, arrived as promised. very powerful lights, made such a difference during the first ride with it, when motorists actually noticed me and gave me way when in roundabouts etc! battery working fine so far, recharged once so don't know the actual battery life yet. I love the fact that it's recharging through USB, makes life so much easier! I recommend it to anyone who needs to be seen in early morning and evening traffic. Perfect for that. I don't have experience how it works when it's totally dark and want to see what's in front of me.
on 6 October 2014
Great light, reasonable amount of different flash patterns & is plenty bright enough. I love the fact that its USB rechargeable....its the way of the future.
on 20 March 2012
This is an excellent light. I now have two of these, one red on the back and this one for the front (which is on my helmet). The light is really bright and the flash mode is excellent. Some of the small button style lights can be fiddly to turn on and off, but this button is easy (which is good if your hands are cold). The strap is good. Given that it is rechargeable, I use it even in the day during rain or mist (knowing that I don't have to buy new batteries). I've had many different lights for my bike over the years, but these are the best.
on 7 March 2015
Really good.. only the plastic cover at the black covering the charging port broke off really easily. Now not so sure about using it in wet weather.