5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect For Camera Lenses
Finally a "microfibre cloth" which actually has micro fibres and isn't just a fancy dust cloth! Small but perfectly formed - the fibres will not escape into the inner workings of your expensive lens, nor will it fray at the edges. Removes greasy surface marks superbly. Recommended.
Published on 23 May 2011 by Mr

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job but...
This cleaning cloth cleans my specs ok but for £4.75 I wouldn't consider it value for money. The material feels quite thin compared
to my old cloth and I wonder how it will fare when it needs washing. It's ok but try and buy it cheaper.
Published 18 months ago by N. Edwards

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect For Camera Lenses, 23 May 2011
Mr "hotbrightsky" (Walton on Thames, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Glasses Cleaning Cloth Ever, 4 Oct 2011
This review is from: Pentax Supaclean Microfibre Cleaning Cloth
This Pentax Lens and Glasses cleaning cloth is the best you will ever buy !!! - I had one years ago that I got with a Pentax camera but lost it so I was delighted to find that it is still every bit as good as the old one - there is nothing to beat it.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 29 Dec 2010
enthusiast "enthusiast" (sussex, uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Pentax Supaclean Microfibre Cleaning Cloth
They go on working for decades - you just have to wash them occasionally. They clean you lenses and specs beautifully. I've used them since the 80s and was delighted to find you can still get them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job but..., 12 Mar 2013
N. Edwards (North West England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pentax Supaclean Microfibre Cleaning Cloth

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than cloths provided by opticians.. but I expected a little more, 9 Nov 2012
This review is from: Pentax Supaclean Microfibre Cleaning Cloth
This product is approximately twice the size of a regular cloth and certainly cleans the coated lenses of my spectacles better than anything I've obtained from an optician.

However, it does not leave them 100% smear or dust-free even if you wash it regularly and use in conjunction with a high quality lens cleaning spray.

Overall, I expected just a little more for my £5 - both in terms of effectiveness and quantity of material (size).

3.0 out of 5 stars lens cleaning cloth, 8 Nov 2012
A. O. Shea (Bedfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pentax Supaclean Microfibre Cleaning Cloth
Well, as cleaning cloths go this kind of does the job like other reviewers have said. I was more disappointed by its small size. I bought it because I wanted something larger than the standard opticians cleaning cloth that came with my glasses. It has to be said that this Pentax cleaning cloth is about double the area of the standard glasses cleaning cloth. All in all I was expecting something bigger- especially for the price. Having said that- it does the job of cleaning my glasses.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best cloth for glasses., 9 Jan 2014
Faraz Ahmed (Exeter, Devon United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pentax Supaclean Microfibre Cleaning Cloth
This is one of the finest cloth for the glasses. I was waiting for it and when I opened it and cleaned my glasses. It cleaned the like they were new. Very high quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works but too small, 9 Dec 2012
This review is from: Pentax Supaclean Microfibre Cleaning Cloth
The cloth works well on spectacles, but it is far too small, hence the 3 star rating. Should be twice the size to use comfortably!

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for your camera!, 12 Nov 2012
This review is from: Pentax Supaclean Microfibre Cleaning Cloth
I bought a couple of these 20 years ago, and they (or the type of packet they come in) has not changed.

Unlike the rubbish (made in China) that I was offered on the high street (and didn't come in anything to keep the cloth in), this is made in Japan (which is always a really good sign) and comes in a card envelope - so that it can be kept nice and clean.

You need to be careful obviously, and ensure that the cloth doesn't have any grit on it before you clean the lens, but then if it has been kept in the packaging between uses, it shouldn't have anything on it anyway.

Always good practice to give it a bit of a flick before just to make sure though.

My lens had some marks on it, and the cloth did the job it was supposed to do. A nice streak/smear free finish.

Very useful piece of kit, and a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cleaning cloth of spectacles, 16 Oct 2012
This review is from: Pentax Supaclean Microfibre Cleaning Cloth
This cloth is as the other reviewers say, the best I have seen so far for cleaning spectacle lenses. I am sure it can be used for other types of glass items that require this type of cleaning. Definitely recommend this. I brought two.

Pentax Supaclean Microfibre Cleaning Cloth