5.0 out of 5 stars Great for any girl
Published 19 months ago by toylover

3.0 out of 5 stars quality is good though.
took forever to assemble, quality is good though.
Published 6 months ago by moath

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for any girl, 26 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Playmobil 5923 Small School (Toy)
I bought this item last year for Christmas. It was a hit. My daughter and my son love it. Only negative thing about this school is that it takes about 90 minutes to assemble. You should put it together in advance, as kids get impatient so quickly and they cannot put it together themselves. It came in a big box. It contains so many little things (for example: ruler, skeleton, books, rucksacks and much more). It is quite big when put together. I am glad I did not buy big school. I got it on special offer for £50! I just want to add that this school came apart only once in last 11 months thanks to my son smashing it really hard. If you put it together properly, it should not come apart.

5.0 out of 5 stars I`m 8 years old and I got this for Christmas, 1 Jan. 2014
H. Brothwell "HB & LBP" (Lincolnshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Playmobil 5923 Small School (Toy)
I LOVE my playmobil school. I got it for Xmas it was amazing! But I must warn you about how you have to put the pieces together (wich was really fun), it took me and my mum about 4 hours.

I love the little pieces like the fire extinguisher and the stickers that you can stick on, and the witeboard that you can ACTUALLY write on!

4.0 out of 5 stars Playmobile school, 31 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Playmobil 5923 Small School (Toy)
My daughter is 7 and constantly plays at schools. She has loved setting this game up with me and enjoys playing with the set now its built! It was part of her Christmas present and it is as well she had other things to keep her occupied or else I would have been under pressure to build this in a oner.It did take quite some time to build. Overall I think she will be quite entertained with it. Glad I got it on the black Friday sale though. Wouldn't like to pay the full price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 14 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Playmobil 5923 Small School (Toy)
I bought this at a reduced price for a Xmas present for my granddaughter but it took my son and his wife quite a few sessions of an hour or so to put it together, which is why I've only given it 4 stars. Now that it has been put together, it's very sturdy and my granddaughter loves playing with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 7 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Playmobil 5923 Small School (Toy)
My niece likes very much playmobil and it was perfect as Chrismas present ! so nice to invent stories ! I strongly recommend it !

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Playmobil 5923 Small School (Toy)
This was fine and has provided a lot of pleasure to the child it was given to, good value and well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 8 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Playmobil 5923 Small School (Toy)
We brought this small school for our 9 year old Granddaughter. She thoroghly enjoyed building it and is having many hours of enjoyment playing with it. Great for imaginative play, would definatly recommend this item.
Also very efficient service

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas present, 22 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Playmobil 5923 Small School (Toy)
Brilliant present. Lots of pieces which do look quite daunting at first but once made, it's great. My niece loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars AN EXCELLENT TOY FOR CHILDREN!, 22 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Playmobil 5923 Small School (Toy)
My children enjoy it and they play with it every moment they can. A fantastic toy set for children. They change the rules for schooling: they are teachers and students. Marvelous for role playing! Excellent quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loved it and now I'm buying it for his children, 2 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Playmobil 5923 Small School (Toy)
as always Playmobil comes up trumps. Goes together perfectly. My son loved it and now I'm buying it for his children!

Playmobil 5923 Small School