5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sweet - even in two packs!
I have commented on the welcome these sweets get from my good lady when they were presented in a 500g pack, and the comment is a double welcome to the two 250g packs - well packed and promptly delivered - doubly welcome. These are highly recommended for those people who havn't been introduced to them!!
Published on 19 Sept. 2011 by A. Froud

2.0 out of 5 stars Great price but were not totally fresh!
This is a really competitive price for 2 packs of these lovely chocs! Sadly we thought they were a bit near the sell by date and therefore the chocolates had gone a bit dry around the outside. It wasn't really a problem, and they still tasted good overall, but I think buyers should be aware!
Published on 22 July 2011 by Julia

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sweet - even in two packs!, 19 Sept. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't know anyone who doesn't love them! :), 3 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Guylian Seashells 250 g (Pack of 2) (Grocery)
I remember when I first discovered these beauties in Lidls. They are so delicious and you just cannot go wrong by giving them as a gift! Ideal for gifts to ladies haha :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap chocolates, 28 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Guylian Seashells 250 g (Pack of 2) (Grocery)
You get two boxes for what you would usually pay for one box in the supermarket. This was a great treat over Christmas.

4.0 out of 5 stars Yum!, 20 April 2012
This review is from: Guylian Seashells 250 g (Pack of 2) (Grocery)
The chocolates were well packaged and great value for money. They arrived before the estimated delivery date. More importantly the high quality taste which was a delight as always.

5.0 out of 5 stars my guilty pleasure., 13 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Guylian Seashells 250 g (Pack of 2) (Grocery)
very prompt delivery arrived within a couple of days. guylian sea shells are one of my few guilty pleasure,s. I WILL be on the lookout for more of the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Guylian Seashells 250 g (Pack of 2), 26 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Guylian Seashells 250 g (Pack of 2) (Grocery)
Great price for a pack of 2. Bought it for valentines. It was well presented and was delivered on time. Very nice chocolates and worth it to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars YAYAYAYAY, 18 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Guylian Seashells 250 g (Pack of 2) (Grocery)
I love, love, love these chocolates! Good price and AMAZING chocolates! Love them and it came in a pack of two so it's all good :P

5.0 out of 5 stars nice one, 15 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Guylian Seashells 250 g (Pack of 2) (Grocery)
a gift for the friends loved them very different wot more can say well pleased thank you. yes a wellcome gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely chocolates from Belgium, 17 May 2011
SteveINtheUKok "SteveINtheUKok" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Guylian Seashells 250 g (Pack of 2) (Grocery)
These remind me very much of the sea shell shaped chocolates in the little chocolate shops in Oostende in Belgium where I went on holiday as a child.

They consist of a marbled milk and white chocolate outside that resembles shells and a lovley praline inside.

The correct way to eat a Belgian chocolate is to chew five times, then let it melt in your mouth, try it, its what the top chocolatiers recommend and its makes the experience better and last a little longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars chocolates, 26 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Guylian Seashells 250 g (Pack of 2) (Grocery)
I'm not sure if these have increased in price since I was a kid, well, like 5 years ago. I used to go to this news agents and I'd buy these as a gift for teachers or school friends £1 a box! Could just be that the guy sold them extra cheap? I don't know.

They are tasty though so I spent the £8, happy with my choice! My son, 15 months, couldn't get enough of them! It's his first time trying and he's a picky little guy when it comes to any kind of food. I received them early, 2 days ago and both boxes are gone ha. My mom and sister really loved them too.

The only issue I had was a few were slightly melted in the corners but not enough to damage the taste.
I guess another, minor, issue is the 'add on item' thing. It took me ages to find an 'add on' to total my order to £10. Didn't really want to buy anything other than the chocolates so I had to look about.

I don't think any of the problems I had should affect the over all rating of this product. Very good quality and definitely worth the money.

Guylian Seashells 250 g (Pack of 2)