5.0 out of 5 stars My thoughts
Having tried the lumbar support at my son's over christmas, it really helped the problem I have to live with every day. I then decided to purchase two, one for the car and one for home. Excellent value for money.
Published on 29 Jan. 2011 by Bad back

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for...
Published on 5 Sept. 2012 by Jenni

5.0 out of 5 stars My thoughts, 29 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Mesh Lumbar Back Support for Office Chair Car Seat etc (Sports)

5.0 out of 5 stars lumbar support, 25 Jan. 2011
very good value for money. does the job and comfortable. No need to spend more money on more expensive models.

4.0 out of 5 stars BACK SUPPORT, 3 Mar. 2011
I PURCHASED THIS ITEM AS I HAVE BEEN HAVING BACK PROBLEMS FOR ABOUT ONE YEAR. I WORK IN AN OFFICE AN DO 12 HOUR DAYS AND HAVE FOUND MY PROBLEM MORE SEVERE RECENTLY.
I DECIDED TO TRY A BACK SUPPORT AND SELECTED THIS PARTICULAR ONE FROM A CHOICE OF THREE, PRICE BEING A FACTOR IN MY CHOICE. I HAVE FOUND IT TO BE VERY COMFORTABLE AND MY BACK PAIN HAS EASED CONSIDERABLE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS ITEM FOR ANYONE SUFFERING WITH BACK PAIN.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for..., 5 Sept. 2012
I bought this for my chair at work as since working in an office I have been experiencing back pain. This product fit well to my chair, and despite the price hasn't shown any signs of nearing breaking point yet, but it's not as sturdy as I would have liked. My back touches the back of the chair still - so essentially no support. What I have done however is put a rolled up tea towel behind it right where I need support, and the two together are great.

So - use it with another item for support and it's worth buying, but don't expect it to be brilliant on it's own!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 19 Aug. 2011
I ordered the back support to use while sitting at my office desk. I am currently 6 months pregnant and have found this very easy to use and most comfortable. I would highly recommend and most excellent value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 1 Dec. 2010
this has proved to be a great help when sitting at the computer for hours and has certainly saved me money at the chiropracter.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not firm enough, 16 May 2012
Bought this for work as I had a bad back and my physio suggested getting one. Sad to say that it's not really firm enough and I still touch the back of the chair with this on, so doesn't really give the support needed. However it did arrive promptly and wasn't overly expense, so you get what you pay for!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value and good support., 4 Feb. 2011
Using this on an office chair at home and pleased with this purchase. Good support and very inexpensive. It's basic but works for me and this product is also sold by others at a higher price so beware.

5.0 out of 5 stars mesh lumber support, 5 April 2011
I was dubious about buying, thought too cheap to give any kind of support. How wrong was I? I have been using the support at daily at work, it has been brilliant, it stays in place and is so comfortable, supports my back in all the right places. Would definately recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great support, but not fully universal, 17 Jun. 2014
James Pirie (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is a nice product at a very cheap price. Provides nice support for my lower back, not too firm, not too soft.
The elastic strap to attach it to my chair was too short for my executive style chair with a large back, though.
I simply snipped the original elastic off and replaced it with a longer piece (the shoulder from an old pair of braces)

Overall a nice product, but keep in mind if your chair has a large square back (executive style) it may not fit out of the box.
4* not because of the short elastic, but because the sewing on it is pretty poor and tatty, not sure it will last very long with extended use, but at this price its great if I just get a few months out of it.

Mesh Lumbar Back Support for Office Chair Car Seat etc