5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read
Published on 23 Jun. 2009 by shalee

3.0 out of 5 stars An ok read
Frankie Franconi is in a bomb shelter when she meet British Officer Nick Harper. Nick is so taken with Frankie that he gives a card with a Baker Street address. So Frankie finds herself working with FANYs as a decoder overseas. Afer Nick goes missing Frankie decides to behind the lines to find the man she loves.
"We'll Meet Again" is the first book by Hilary Green...
Published on 15 April 2011 by M. E. Newell

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read, 23 Jun. 2009
This review is from: We'll Meet Again (Paperback)
I had already read Never Say Goodbye before I read this one, and ideally We'll Meet again should be read first, but it didn't really matter. I read this book in three hours. I just couldn't put it down. The subject matter is so interesting and gripping and the characters are so believable that you are transported back to the war and all the horrors that it entailed. Yes, it's basically a love story but learning about the SOE and all that it did was incredible. Great read!

5.0 out of 5 stars We'll meet again, 11 Aug. 2009
This review is from: We'll Meet Again (Paperback)
Loved this book but I have enjoyed all Hilary Greens books on the resistance. Cannot put them down once I start reading them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hillary Green, 26 Feb. 2010
This review is from: We'll Meet Again (Paperback)
Fantastically written, all absorbing novel as is every Hillary Green novel that I have read.
This Author not only knows her stuff but writes in such a way that you can almost 'feel' the charectors she has created.
I just hope that she has a secret stash of writings awaiting to be put into print so that all of us fans can continue many a happy hour of reading. We'll Meet Again

5.0 out of 5 stars History, romance, danger and British humour, what's not to like, 9 Sept. 2014
This review is from: We'll Meet Again (Kindle Edition)
An engaging story with attention to detail; Hillary Green depicts the story of a seventeen girl called frankie who joins the the Waaf and then travels overseas to Africa and Italy. She joined up to find the man who caught her eye and her heart, through the story she meets many other young women like herself and their stories are told slightly as we'll.

The story gives great insight into World War Two and different events that occurred during the time. The romance and drama of the book is endearing and poignant and very believable, the lead character is strong willed, passionate, intelligent and caring. I recommend this book to anyone interested in the Second World War, a great book!

3.0 out of 5 stars An ok read, 15 April 2011
M. E. Newell (Georgia, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: We'll Meet Again (Paperback)
"We'll Meet Again" is the first book by Hilary Green that I have read. It was an ok book, but not anything special. To me the characters lack emotions and I wished that the story was longer. Overall "We'll Meet Again" was an ok book but its not a keeper for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all..., 31 July 2012
The Good Daughter (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: We'll Meet Again (Paperback)
The trouble is that they recently showed the TV series of the same name from back in the 80's and I watched and enjoyed it enormously - I guess it was based on this book though with some changes. If you like this "set in the war" type book and haven't seen the series you will probably really enjoy it - it's well written and the characters are pretty much all likeable - would recommend it as an easy read and will probably look for another from this author as she seems to have been quite prolific

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket., 14 July 2013
D. O'Donnell (Hythe, Kent) - See all my reviews
This review is from: We'll Meet Again (Paperback)
I chose this book for a friend for her 91st birthday. She absolutely loved it. She said if you liked 'Land Girls', you'll like this. However, having glanced through it myself, I don't think it's just for the elderly but a delightful escape into the love and romance of the war years, well written for readers of all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars We`'ll Meet Again, 17 Jun. 2014
This review is from: We'll Meet Again (Kindle Edition)
Superb. This was a thoroughly enjoyable book, it held my attention throughout the whole thing. The research was very good. Anyone who enjoys this genre will probably enjoy this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 Mar. 2014
This review is from: We'll Meet Again (Kindle Edition)
This book was full of surprises. I didn't think it would be as good as it was. full of twists and turns.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 16 Feb. 2014
This review is from: We'll Meet Again (Kindle Edition)
The book is brimming with history, romance and travel. Couldn't put it down.
Looking forward to reading another novel by Hilary Green.

We'll Meet Again