5.0 out of 5 stars parrot loves it, 18 Oct 2012
This review is from: Liberta Rope and Wooden Balls Toy for Parrot, 25 cm, Multi-Coloured (Misc.)
didnt know what to expect for the price but my african grey loves his new toy and good quality aswell lasting him to say the least normally he has them destoyed in minutes

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cage toy, 17 Dec 2012
I bought two of these for my Amazons - one for each cage. They were bigger and better than I expected and a very good price, compared with the toys you see in pet shops.

I would definitely recommend as a nice cage toy for the times the birds need to be locked in.

5.0 out of 5 stars parrot toy, 29 Nov 2012
my parrot loves this toy , keeps him amused , he can take his temper out on it and its very funny to watch him

5.0 out of 5 stars My African Grey loved it, 3 Sep 2013
Mrs. S. M. Smith (Spain) - See all my reviews
Normally my African grey is shy of new toys. Not this one, he jumped in straight away to play. Not sure how long it will last as he has eaten some of the wood blocks off within a couple of days but he won't leave it alone, which is good. I can certainly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars parrot toy, 21 Mar 2014
I got this for my African grey as it looked like it might keep him busy ! He likes it and is chewing at the wood already, the leather straps have come off already, keep tying them on but they keep falling off. I think this toy will last a long while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jumble of joy, 19 Mar 2014
A total jumble, but all those leather bits poking out got my conures interest nearly immediately and she loves to hang off it biting and chewing. Good little toy and would suit bigger parrots too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 15 Mar 2014
Was overwhelmed by the size of this toy, great value for money and my African grey loves his new toy. Will purchase this again without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars good toy for cage, 24 Jan 2014
B. Singleton (England) - See all my reviews
This toy is much better and bigger than I expected. It is brightly coloured, with lots of chewing opportunities. We have not used it yet as we are collecting toys for a complete change round of the extra large cage. She has inspected in on the floor which is the norm for our parrot and seemed to like it.
Also a good price for such a good toy, much cheaper than other brands and the same or better quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars cage deco, 26 Dec 2013
good quality and i liked the price paid. my bird does not do much playing with toys in general but do make his cage colourful and bright

4.0 out of 5 stars Quaker Parrot Fun, 19 Nov 2013
My Quaker parrot loves it so much he goes to sleep in it. definitely keep s him quiet and amused