on 14 December 2012
Very good value for the price excellent access and good storage 200 gb for £28.95 works very well from the computer
simple plug and play. I have one concern, there are 2 usb leads provided. One for the power the other for the data, if you loose the power lead it renders the hard drive useless. Don't loose the power lead! the data lead is no problem
on 14 April 2012
The hard drive is great and works fine on my Mac and PC, it works straight out of the box. I have not needed to use the backup software so I can't comment on that. The access speed fine on both PC and Mac.
on 17 July 2012
This USB External hard drive dose exactly what you would expect an external hard drive to do. One feedback on Amazon complains that there is no instructions provided, well there is... it's on the small CD disc provided if they took the time to read the disc cover they would have seen that fact... plus the disc contains installation drivers for this product (which aren't needed in most cases if used on Windows machines). One thing I noticed, although this states to be a 200gb unit, when in use it only shows around 187gb of storage space, this is nothing to worry about because the little bit of lost space is actually the operating dater required to make this a plug and play I've been told. All in all this external had drive is very good value for money and as a pocket sized object perfect for storing your valuable pictures, videos etc whilst on the go.
on 14 May 2013
I've had this hard drive for about 9 months, and up until now I've had no problems with it. it was great for holding everything my outdated laptop couldn't. but recently it has completely stopped working. it makes a clicking noise and beeps no and again. my laptop doesn't recognise the drive so i cant even get any of my folders off it. i would highly recommend getting a better quality (even thought it'll be a bit more pricey) hard drive. and defiantly read the feed back before buying.
on 17 June 2016
Works fine I reformatted the file system to NTFS so that I could save folders/files larger than 4GB the drive is well made and I am very happy with the purchase and would certainly recommend it.
[ A point to note is that this external HDD is a much better deal and far cheaper than buying a bare 2.5" 320GB HDD than some of the very rip off prices being asked for]
on 5 May 2016
Excellent for the price. Bought to store all my photos and music when I sold my laptop and it's done the job. Petite little thing with a huge storage space, love it.
on 12 March 2013
I wanted something small, compact and east to use, and it more than met my expectations. It's a really good piece of kit...and was delivered quickly as well.
on 20 February 2014
was corrupted when i tried to use it but did not get any refund cos i did not use it right away after purchase. do not buy.
on 13 September 2013
this hard drive has been exactly what I wanted. Quickly stores the music, and comes with little pouch, good purchase
on 10 January 2015
great hard drive for the price not a techi but easy to use good value works perfect put some films on it easy to do