4.0 out of 5 stars Better Focus
Published 15 months ago by Pauly M

2.0 out of 5 stars didnt work for me
I usually drink coffee and I tried this product during exams. It made me slightly energetic but gave me a very strong headache during the day.
Published 16 months ago by Evi

4.0 out of 5 stars Better Focus, 18 Jun 2013
This review is from: Deluxe Nutrition 200mg Caffeine Tablets - Pack of 100 (Personal Care)
Deluxe Caffeine has lived up to my expectations. The ingredients work well and they have sustained my memory quite well. I've used it and I've actually given it to my father to try. He's been sharper than I've seen him in years. They say this stuff can combat the effects of Alzheimers and I may actually believe it after seeing how well he's done since starting it. I think what really makes this stand out is how well it's explained and the fact the creators took the time to explain how the supplement increases blood flow which in tune increases abilities in the brain..I did a lot of reading before trying it after having a few mishaps at work where I filed and couldn't recall certain paperwork. The reviews for this were a big determining factor in my attempt to try.

Much like another reviewer, I noticed sulbutiamine Sulbutiamine Capsules (200 mg) 100 Capsules - Buy One Get One Free! to be a Deluxe Caffeine enhancer. I notice a lot better overall retention when I take both which is really important to me. I'm more willing to be an active participant in presentations and more capable of quick recall during discussions than I was before taking the supplements. These have given me back the euphoria of being able to 'do it all' like I felt I could in my 20s. I'm happier with myself having taken steps to improve my memory and cognitive functions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Caffeine is useful, 7 Aug 2013
Good tablets. 200mg is a bit too much for me (over stimulating) so i split them in half, which is perfect to give me a little boost in the long days.

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, 27 Aug 2013
Great product, worth the investment if you need a bit of extra energy throughout the day. I would suggest buying the pouch, it's slightly cheaper for the same amount from the same supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars effective, 12 Feb 2014
If like me you are not a big coffee drinker i find this very helpful. i would not recommend using this daily as too much caffeine is not good for you, but on days when you are feeling low and need a perk, excellent choice. I may use it before having a big session at the gym, or after a big night out on a school night. very cheap and seems to work instantly. i have bought a couple of products from DN now as i find them reliable and looking at some of the reviews, i am not the only one.

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 22 July 2013
i have had a few caffiene tablets and this one seams to be about the best ive triad in a long time super fast delivery from this seller too

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT!, 15 Sep 2013
P. Silva-Santisteban (Madrid) - See all my reviews
Better than coffee, works fast and it's easy tor break in half. In my opinion, better than Prolab and 4everFit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Booost me!, 3 April 2014
Using these when working out or at being at work. It boost you really good. For the price and quantity its perfect

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 3 Oct 2013
Definately gives you energy,like drinking strong coffee.Chose these as i was trying to lose weight but had no energy to exercise,they worked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 12 Mar 2013
After being horrified by the price of a 'rival' product that is readily available in local supermarket, I decided to take a chance with this product. I have bought from other manufactures and not been impressed. So in terms of quality, I was a little anxious about this product given that I had never heard of them or used them before. Turns out I shouldn't have been anxious at all! It was delivered quickly and the result is superb!

Ideal for use when studying, at the gym, driving long distances, having a busy day and a bad sleep or even when you need that extra punch of energy.

Like another reviewer said, this will be a repeat order!

Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommend!, 12 Aug 2014
Were amazing for a few couple of day's after taking about 20 pills was taking about 4 at a time and were not having affect on me, I am a heavy coffee drinker so if you drink coffee too, would recommend going for something stronger but for people who are not that much off a coffee drinker i would highly recommend. very good price.

Deluxe Nutrition 200mg Caffeine Tablets - Pack of 100