Price:£5.80+ Free shipping

on 23 April 2013
Fits my TomTom Start 25 5", not a snug fit but it doesn't move about in the case. There is not strapping to keep the item in place so just be careful when opening the case that none of the contents accidentally drop out. For the price you can't complain, it does exactly what it says it will do plus there is room for in-car charger and cable inside. The felted inside and hard casing ensures all round protection. Brilliant delivery time too, ordered late Sunday night and recieved my item on the Tuesday.
on 7 January 2015
Bought this 22.12.14. is excellent. I have a new Tomtom XL2 with 4.3" screen,(bought from another shop Dec 2014) and it all fits in well. the VSD, lead, USB, and circular mount all fits in v. well and instruction book fits too. nice and secure and good hard case with robust zip. useful detachable handle too. soooo glad I bought it.
on 30 October 2011
I brought this cover as a special deal with the Tom tom I purchased; it fits so perfectly. You can put the wires etc all in one place so don't have to worry about looking for them.
on 15 August 2012
Takes the Tom Tom and all it's wiring ready to plug straight into the car - Excellent value for money and keeps everything neat an tidy when carrying around
on 9 June 2013
Excellent case, although little bulky and big.
I bought it for my TomTom 135 Via EU. It fits Nice and neat.
on 19 November 2011
A great case for my GO750. Fits in snug as a bug with room for lead. Good strong case. Great price.
on 10 July 2013
Bought this for my new TomTom Start GE25, 5" and it is just the right size. At the price, it's brilliant. There is enough room for the satnav and the lead and charger thingy. My only tiny, tiny comment would be that when opening the case the sat nav could fall out of it's shell - an elastic or velcro strap would hold it in. So, I've sewn on into the case and it really is perfect now. However this is a very small concern, for this price, I expected less and was very pleasantly surprised. I'm very happy and have recommended it to my sister.
on 21 July 2015
Fantastic fit for my 5 inch sat nav
The elasticated straps are ideal to keep
Sat nav from moving
Nice quality hard case
Fast free delivery
Fab buy
on 18 May 2014
This case fits the tomtom one well. It will even take the original tomtom case as well if you remove the loose inner liner. The case also accommodates the charge lead.
on 22 June 2014
Very nice product, lots space inside to keep lots things tidy. Good quality zip and general build quality is great.