on 23 February 2014
Of all the songs written and performed by John Lennon this must be one of his most memorable. A tinge of sadness in this composition but guess that is a kind of epitaph for him.
on 23 April 2013
Do you really need a review for Imagine??

John Lennon at his very best, with a lovely, beautiful, amazingly awesome song!! You can't really say any more than that!!
on 13 April 2013
I love John Lennon and this track is in my opinion one of his best .It has been remastered so sounds even better
on 13 June 2016
loved
on 10 December 2012
The best song by any of the Beatles either individually or together by a long chalk. One of the few indeed that had any real significance and likely to be the only one still played a hundred years hence.
on 16 November 2013
Hey! It's Lennon - Need I say more?
The Guy was a genius.
Is there anyone left on the planet who hasn't heard 'Imagine'?
Excellent! 5*****'s

on 29 October 2013
What drove me here.????????

[...]

If this scene is (around) in 2012...the masses will be where I am today and I should be as groovy as Jesus by then.
John Lennon 1968 according to the book

"The Gospel According to The Beatles"

This writer was working in Liverpool 1966/69 and lived round Penny Lane much of it
on 28 May 2013
Very good production, my original was on vinyl complete with scratches, nice to hear this amazing piece of music without the defects.
on 3 August 2013
One of the greatest songs ever, sung by a great man who had a great voice. I put this at second top in my greatest of all songs.
on 6 May 2012
fantastic ;)love this song fast download the best song ever not more i can say really. download now so worth the money.