5.0 out of 5 stars DMAE
Difficult to say how good it is because it takes abt a month to show results but it arrived on time and was well packaged.
Published on 17 Aug 2011 by Max

3.0 out of 5 stars Cannot tell, too soon?
Published 7 months ago by TommyL

3.0 out of 5 stars Cannot tell, too soon?, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: Swanson Ultra High Potency DMAE 250mg, 30 Softgels (Personal Care)
It's been over a week and I don't feel any different (in general and after I have them). I'll finish the pot thing but after that I don't think I'll buy anymore. Maybe it's just my body I don't know, I guess it's worth trying as it's not that expensive and when I searched online it said some people don't react at all so maybe I'm just one of those people. Give it a shot I guess.

5.0 out of 5 stars DMAE, 17 Aug 2011