on 4 December 2015
I always loved coffee but feel uncomfortable so stopped until I tried this percol 5 classic Italian arabica. It was a day of full excitement and happiness as I felt so conformable when I had a cup of this specific coffee. I also here to tell that I was suffering from bladder complication making me going to wc every 2 hours during the night and disturbing my sleep. But since that evening I had a cup of this coffee never got up until today sleeping peacefully and even told my doctor. It was real recovery and no more suffering. I am still drinking percol 5 on daily basis. The taste is lovely and real value for money.
on 28 January 2015
For instant, this is excellent rich coffee and fantastic value as amultiple buy
on 2 March 2015
The best I have had and I have tried a lot.
on 11 January 2014
i have always liked a good cup of coffee this percol is really good. A fare price well packed and a fast delivery and a cracking cup of coffee when it arrives.
on 30 June 2015
Arrived before time.......best coffee I have tasted from a jar ......will continue to buy.........fab!
on 3 October 2015
I love the coffee but not as strong as I expected. Will try the 6 strength next time.
on 6 June 2015
A nice coffee,a pleasant taste quite full bodied
on 5 March 2016
Great coffee, great price!!
on 26 November 2015