on 19 November 2011
This is by far the best decaffeinated coffee i have ever tasted. There was a 2-month period when I wasn't allowed caffeine, so I thought I would try this, and thought it was delicious, but looked forward to going back to my usual coffee. When I did, both my husband and i decided that we liked the decaf better after all and didn't really need the caffeine kick. So I have now put this coffee under subscription. It smells and tastes like coffee should. Funny, it isn't rated as strong as my usual, but tastes more like coffee!
on 18 July 2013
It's a nice decaff, good flavour and a nice aroma, and when I make it, it's half-and-half with the Italian one (see other review); it's well worth the extra amount for decaff, if only because life has been a bit quieter since he-who-drinks-coffee-an-awful-lot has had the caffeine cut by half...
on 19 April 2013
It is very difficult to find a Fairtrade Decaffeinated Coffee that is as good as normal coffee and after having tasted a variety of blends,this one ticks all the boxes.I am delighted that it is available via Amazon Subscribe and Save as it is no longer available in my local supermarket
on 13 April 2013
Very tasty stuff! I love Percol, best decaf there is for filters/caffetieres in my little world! Would recommend to anyone.
When ever I have a house guest who wants a coffee after 6pm I always use this coffee and never once have they suspected that I am serving them decaf !
This is a great tasting coffee that suits the cafieterre and the drip system machine equally well.
The coffee has a smooth pleasant taste with no harshness or bitter after taste. It is well suited to milk, cream or even drinking black.
on 10 June 2012
This is my favourite decaff coffee. Some decaffs have no flavour, but this one is very nice. Also, the caffeine is removed without using chemical solvents, so it's healthier than most decaffs. (They use 'only natural elements', possibly carbon dioxide.) I also like the fact that it's organic and Fairtrade. What's not to like, really.
on 15 August 2011
Bought this product three times from amazon now and very pleased with the taste and value for money.

Medium strength (3) - we use less than advised on our coffee machine instructions to achieve a milder flavour.

Will be back for more shortly!
on 6 August 2015
As we can't get this from the major supermarket in my area anymore (apparently it does not sell enough to warrant shelf space), its great to be able to get it on line. It's a great tasting and smelling decaffeinated coffee.
on 3 June 2015
I was advised to give up caffeine for medical reasons. This is an excellent substitute. Good taste but decaffeinated coffee is like a G&T with out the G
on 21 December 2012
Excellent value, great delivery service and as usual percol quality very nice. I have been getting it now for approx 3 months. What more could you say?