5.0 out of 5 stars A most delicious decaf, 19 Nov. 2011
Lee Faber "fablee" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Percol Fairtrade Decaffeinated Colombia Ground Coffee 227g (Pack of 8) (Grocery)
This is by far the best decaffeinated coffee i have ever tasted. There was a 2-month period when I wasn't allowed caffeine, so I thought I would try this, and thought it was delicious, but looked forward to going back to my usual coffee. When I did, both my husband and i decided that we liked the decaf better after all and didn't really need the caffeine kick. So I have now put this coffee under subscription. It smells and tastes like coffee should. Funny, it isn't rated as strong as my usual, but tastes more like coffee!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good coffee..., 18 July 2013
It's a nice decaff, good flavour and a nice aroma, and when I make it, it's half-and-half with the Italian one (see other review); it's well worth the extra amount for decaff, if only because life has been a bit quieter since he-who-drinks-coffee-an-awful-lot has had the caffeine cut by half...

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Coffee, 19 April 2013
P. James (Malton, UK) - See all my reviews
It is very difficult to find a Fairtrade Decaffeinated Coffee that is as good as normal coffee and after having tasted a variety of blends,this one ticks all the boxes.I am delighted that it is available via Amazon Subscribe and Save as it is no longer available in my local supermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ground decaf around!, 13 April 2013
Very tasty stuff! I love Percol, best decaf there is for filters/caffetieres in my little world! Would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good flavour and no chemical solvents, 10 Jun. 2012
Alissa1989 (East Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This is my favourite decaff coffee. Some decaffs have no flavour, but this one is very nice. Also, the caffeine is removed without using chemical solvents, so it's healthier than most decaffs. (They use 'only natural elements', possibly carbon dioxide.) I also like the fact that it's organic and Fairtrade. What's not to like, really.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent taste and good value., 15 Aug. 2011
Bought this product three times from amazon now and very pleased with the taste and value for money.

Medium strength (3) - we use less than advised on our coffee machine instructions to achieve a milder flavour.

Will be back for more shortly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, 21 Dec. 2012
Excellent value, great delivery service and as usual percol quality very nice. I have been getting it now for approx 3 months. What more could you say?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great taste with no caffeine, 9 Oct. 2014
Excellent product. My mother needs decaffeinated coffee, she's tried various one, this one is by far her favourite. Great taste and smell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best decaf there is, 5 Feb. 2014
Cannot find any other brand that comes close. Great taste for a decaf and well priced.

I would Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good taste, 15 May 2014
My husband can only drink decaff and after trying all brands, cheap and expensive, this one hits the spot for him.