5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious coffee
This is my favourite coffee. I have worked out the exact quantities of coffee and water to add to my machine (Kenwood k-mix, also from Amazon) to make the most delicious coffee and I have a cup of it twice a day. I signed up for the subscribe and save offer when 8 packs of this coffee was under twenty quid and it was brilliant value. It's gone up a fair bit since, but...
Published on 23 Dec 2011 by mmisl

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid at all costs
DO NOT BUY .... scandalous

The advert said I would receive 5 packs

I received 1
Published 11 months ago by nicola

5.0 out of 5 stars Our favourite coffee at a reduced rate., 3 April 2013
J. F. Pugh (Kidderminster, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Percol Fairtrade Colombia Ground Coffee 227g (Pack of 8) (Grocery)
We only drink Colombian coffee in this household and this is our favourite brand. However it does tend to be pricey in the supermarkets and this was an attractive offer at nearly a pound less per pack. My order for Percol Fairtrade Colombian Coffee arrived in perfect order well before the due date..

5.0 out of 5 stars Dreams, 6 Mar 2013
I've always loved Colombian coffee.
Before I bought this I had a dream.
In my dream, I was dipping buttered French Roll in a mug of coffee.
The dream came true.
The reality was not dissapointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Coffee Great Price, 12 Jun 2012
Excellent coffee at a competative price. Now I have my favourite every day fairtrade coffee at a very fair price!
Easy to order and fast delivery - FAB!

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely flavour for a breakfast coffee and much better price than the big stores, 25 Sep 2014
As the instant coffee, lovely flavour for a breakfast coffee and much better price than the big stores.

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid at all costs, 19 Jan 2014
DO NOT BUY .... scandalous

The advert said I would receive 5 packs

I received 1

5.0 out of 5 stars could not be better, 28 Aug 2014
I love this coffee, so smooth and rounded flavour. Excellent price and speedy service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Percoal Fairtrade Coffee, 8 Nov 2012
This is the only coffee we drink after trying several different brands. Drink it strong, black and no sugar. Subscribe and save is also very useful. 8 packs does a month

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tasting decaf, 19 July 2012
Lee Faber "fablee" (England) - See all my reviews
I was not pleased when I found out I had to change from regular coffee to decaf while I was having chemo. What happened was i was extremely pleasantly surprised because it tasted so good, I didn't miss the caffeine. Afterwards, i switched back to regular coffee and both my husband and I decided that the decaf tasted better, so we are now permanently on Percol Colombia decaf. And our friends think it is great also!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very, 30 Nov 2014
Very good

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as bad as the Percol Ethiopian, but still bad, 26 Mar 2013
Weak, boring in taste, and not as strong as you'd expect. Not as good as supermarket own brand Fairtrade Columbian that costs less. Won't be ordering it again.