5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious coffee

Published 17 months ago by nicola

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious coffee, 23 Dec. 2011
mmisl (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Percol Fairtrade Colombia Ground Coffee 227g (Pack of 8) (Grocery)
This is my favourite coffee. I have worked out the exact quantities of coffee and water to add to my machine (Kenwood k-mix, also from Amazon) to make the most delicious coffee and I have a cup of it twice a day. I signed up for the subscribe and save offer when 8 packs of this coffee was under twenty quid and it was brilliant value. It's gone up a fair bit since, but still works out cheaper than my local supermarket. I've tried the Percol Guatemalan coffee too and that is also nice, but the Colombian is the best coffee I've found - I might try others from time to time, but always go back to Percol.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful coffee, 14 Nov. 2011
We just love this coffee, it gets you going in the morning but without the bitterness many coffees have. We use it in a filter coffee machine and in a French press (cafetiere) on occasion and it works well in both. Buying with Amazon's "subscribe and save" is the best way we have found to buy it. Much cheaper than supermarket prices and a narrow time slot for delivery once a month.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee, great value, 15 May 2014
I only drink fresh coffee, never instant so to be able to buy decent coffee at a good price is fantastic

5.0 out of 5 stars Our favourite coffee at a reduced rate., 3 April 2013
J. F. Pugh (Kidderminster, England) - See all my reviews
We only drink Colombian coffee in this household and this is our favourite brand. However it does tend to be pricey in the supermarkets and this was an attractive offer at nearly a pound less per pack. My order for Percol Fairtrade Colombian Coffee arrived in perfect order well before the due date..

4.0 out of 5 stars nice coffee, 22 April 2014
Its a nice coffee with nice aroma and at a very good price .
We use this coffee for filter but also for espresso and cappuccino ( for espresso & cappuccino if you grind it some more will taste better ) .
Will probably buy it again...

5.0 out of 5 stars PERCOL COLOMBIA ARABICA ROAST AND GROUND COFFEE, 20 Dec. 2013
You would have to go pretty far to beat a nice cup of this wonderful coffee but this one sure fits the bill for me! They say Colombian arabica coffee is among the best and I would most definitely have to agree! Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dreams, 6 Mar. 2013
I've always loved Colombian coffee.
Before I bought this I had a dream.
In my dream, I was dipping buttered French Roll in a mug of coffee.
The dream came true.
The reality was not dissapointing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product and good price, 26 Nov. 2013
Great product and good price. We use this in our tea/coffee club at work so it was well received. The delivery was really fast too, which helps because staff here seem to drink a lot of this 'posh' coffee.

5.0 out of 5 stars Percol Fairtrade Coffee, 26 Aug. 2013
Always a favourite of mine. Price on site always stable. Delivered so quickly & on time as stated. No problem with reordering any time in future. Good product, would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Coffee Great Price, 12 Jun. 2012
Excellent coffee at a competative price. Now I have my favourite every day fairtrade coffee at a very fair price!
Easy to order and fast delivery - FAB!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›