5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I'd discovered this years ago!
I came across this tongue gel a few months ago, and I wish I'd discovered it years ago! It has transformed my confidence, I can kiss my wife without worrying about bad breath now. Yes, it really is that good. You need to apply it with a tongue brush like Tung Brush for Treating Bad Breath and Tongue Gunk otherwise you won't get the full effect, though.

One of...
Published 18 months ago by Holyoake

2.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre
This comes recommended for use with the "Triple Action Tongue Cleaner" but I'm not sold on it. The paste doesn't really spread or dissolve well and leaves a rather chemical taste behind. Not a great combination when you're using a nice quality toothpaste like Marvis.

I don't see any added value in getting this as an alternative to a decent (i.e. any)...
Published 1 month ago by JB Knowles

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT.., 9 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Take One Revitalising Formula Tongue Gel 50 ml (Personal Care)
REALY WORKS, MY TONGUE & MOUTH FEEL'S REALY CLEAN. REMOVES COFFEE STAINS FROM YOU'R TONGUE & ANY OTHER GUNGE YOU MAY SEE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 10 Nov. 2014
Along with a tongue brush, You have a recipe for a fresh and clean tongue. It makes your tongue feel fresh and minty and keeps bad breath at bay. Since you use a pea sized amount each time it can last a while.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty pointless and doesn't foam at all, 28 July 2014
Has a nice fresh taste, but doesn't really foam at all, especially when being used with the recommended brush. I don't really see what this has that regular toothpaste

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool, 30 Aug. 2014
Really excellent. I use it with the special Tung tongue brush and a little hot water. Works really well. Breath has noticeably improved.

5.0 out of 5 stars would recommend especially using the two together, 13 Oct. 2014
Use this with the tung brush,freshens and gets rid of residue.would recommend especially using the two together.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works! :), 29 May 2013
First of all, this tastes like my favourite gum (I was quite pleasantly surprised!) So, lovely minty fresh flavour and very effective!
I used a tongue brush to get rid of the top coat of tongue debris then used a pea sized amount of this and it helped remove the remaining layer of debris. I used it before bed and woke up for the first time in years without morning breath!
Used it again in the morning before starting my day and went all day without bad breath. I truly love this product and it will become a bathroom staple :)

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 15 Nov. 2014
i wouldn't recommend it, as is did absolutely nothing for me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 24 Sept. 2014
Doesn't really do anything for me and it tastes bad :(

5.0 out of 5 stars It is doing the job., 26 July 2013
Mrs. C. Oliver (Brittany, France) - See all my reviews
Have only been using for a few days but seems to be clearing the yellowish deposit i have on my tongue most mornings. I suspected it might leave a strong aftertaste as many mouthwashes do. However though quite a minty flavour once rinsed off it does not leave a strong aftertaste.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 16 Sept. 2014
Has not made any difference that I am aware of.