5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal FUN wig!!
I purchased the pink wig to use whilst doing race for life.I was very impressed with the service from the company and received numerous compliments on the appearance of the wig. I also found it very comfortable to wear and it stayed in place while we were running. Would definitely recommend, and possibly look for a different style for next year.
Published on 27 Jun 2012 by heather-n

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking wig but not how it looks really
Published on 28 Nov 2010 by Angelika

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking wig but not how it looks really, 28 Nov 2010
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this wig for a Christmas party . It looks really good on the photo but when I received it's so different! I mean colour is the same but the quality is not too good. Very thin wig and hair falling out all the time it also came out very creased from the packet and there was no instructions of how ti make it look presentable . It looks like you could do with hair stratene but I wouldn't risk it as it would melt! It doesn't say if you can wash it or dry it or anything like that.i didn't returning because it didn't cost that much and I think it's ok for use it 1 time , I don't think I would wear it all night. But to improve they should supply instructions or change packaging so it doesn't bent hair !!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars BLATANT MISS-SELLING******* DO NOT BUY ********, 27 Nov 2012
WAS AN UGLY TANGLED YELLOW MESS MESS AND NO MATTER WHAT WE DONE WITH IT COULD NOT MAKE IT LOOK ANYTHING LIKE IT WAS DESCRIBED , IT WAS FOR A PARTY AND MY DAUGHTER HAD NOTHING AS A SUBSTITUTE TO USE, SO HAD TO MISS HER PARTY , I FEEL SO BITTER ABOUT THIS AND THE SELLERS ATTITUDE WHEN I COMPLAINED I AM IN THE PROCESS OF COMPLAINING TO TRADING STANDARDS

3.0 out of 5 stars pink wig, 6 Jun 2011
The wig looks good but it is not as it looks in the picture. It is all scruffy underneath so doesnt actually go flat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal FUN wig!!, 27 Jun 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Itchy, 18 May 2012
Incredibly itchy and the hair is just static. Not a great buy but what do you expect for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth the money dont waste your time., 4 Mar 2014
Was impressed with speed I received this product but Quality of product is very poor .
dont waste your money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like the picture, 15 April 2013
Although this item served a purpose when I brought it. it looks nothing like the picture of the image here. first off the wig is a lot pinker that it is lilac (that is my opinion) and it was not straight like this. I couldn't get the wig straight either. the ends all flicked out and the fringe was a nightmare. I was overall displeased with the product and the fact it looked nothing like the image its self.

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 12 April 2011
The hair on the wig is very thin - bald patches are very hard to hide - and it's not quite large enough so wearing it all day ( I bought it for comic relief) was a bit of a struggle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job fine, 15 July 2014
Perfect for the price and for one or two wears. May need a bit of cutting but not essential. Lovely bright colour

1.0 out of 5 stars Hair, 13 May 2014
Didn't think it was very bad quality as in was patchy didn't send back because didn't no how to thank you

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›