5.0 out of 5 stars Very Sturdy.
I love this dolls highchair because it is so much more sturdier than a previous Graco interchangeable baby seat one we had previously. The fold mechanism works well too. The dolls sit in it nicely and both my daughters age 2 and 4 were suitably impressed. A good price, and glad I wasn't tempted to spend more for a recognised name again.
Published 17 months ago by Maz

2.0 out of 5 stars i kept this highchair because it is liked, and used
This product is far more flimsy than i expected, and very small, probably ideal for age 3 - 5 year old. I don't think that this item should be listed as Deluxe, as i think it is misleading. However, i kept this highchair because it is liked, and used.
Published 8 months ago by Lynn Stevenson

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Sturdy., 19 Jan. 2014
Maz (Sussex, uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 23 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Molly Dolly Deluxe Dolls Highchair (Toy)
lovely little high chair ideal for 14-19 inch dolls My little goddaughter loves it and plays with it all the time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter loved this, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Molly Dolly Deluxe Dolls Highchair (Toy)
My granddaughter loved this for her baby Annabel also got her the molly dolly high chair easy to assemble great price a firm favourite in the play room

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money ! Fantastic, 21 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Molly Dolly Deluxe Dolls Highchair (Toy)
After paying 35.00 for a wooden dolls high chair that was made of mdf and lasted about a week , i was overjoyed with the quality of this high chair and it was a third of the price. My daughter has had it for over a week now and it is still in perfect condition. Much more reliable and well worth the price, only wish i had seen this one first !

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 4 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Molly Dolly Deluxe Dolls Highchair (Toy)
I got two of these for Christmas presents for each of my daughters aged 2 & 4 as they love playing with their dolls and I am really thrilled with how good this product is given the price I paid. It took 2 minutes to assemble and since Christmas Day my girls haven't stopped playing with it. I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be happier!, 30 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Molly Dolly Deluxe Dolls Highchair (Toy)
Amazing value for money! Absolutely delighted with this! Delivery was far quicker than stated! Sturdy enough to last my 4 year old and her 13 week old sister when she is big enough to play with it. Even better, it goes nicely with the dolls pram we bought for her.

2.0 out of 5 stars i kept this highchair because it is liked, and used, 12 Oct. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars happy with this toy high chair, 27 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Molly Dolly Deluxe Dolls Highchair (Toy)
really happy with my daughters toy high chair my 1st one did have a problem with one popper button and lock but got a replacement sent out came so quickly to and fits my daughters baby annbell great, tray is small. great price, strong and folds up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 10 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Molly Dolly Deluxe Dolls Highchair (Toy)
Arrived a lot quicker than expected and is really easy to fold away and assemble! Just the right size for use with all dolls, not too large that they fall out or too small so that they get stuck. Great item x

5.0 out of 5 stars dolls cot and highchair, 18 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Molly Dolly Deluxe Dolls Highchair (Toy)
Great quality at great price. Unfortunately it was posted out too quickly as I tried to cancel it , as the girl I bought it for already had the cot and highchair for her doll. So I am stuck with it now.

Molly Dolly Deluxe Dolls Highchair