5.0 out of 5 stars My first expensive pair of headphones
This is the first time I've spent more than £50 on a pair of headphones. i was tired of ear buds falling out while walking, or the plastic cup bits coming off in my handbag etc etc. I've been toying with the idea of getting some on ear ones for a while but was reluctant as I didn't want to look like some music genius as I walked to work in my suit and high heels...
Published on 28 Feb 2011 by M. O'Neill

3.0 out of 5 stars Heavy Bass
I have a pair of B&W P5's but found that during extended use they hurt my ears so was looking for headphones that cupped the ears more.

I tried the Klipsch headphones at the apple store and found them to be considerably more comfortable purely because they do not put any pressure on the actual ears.

The build quality is very good but I did notice...
Published on 5 May 2011 by Stuart Duncan

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST HEADPHONES EVER USED, 23 Nov 2011
This review is from: Klipsch Image One On-Ear Headphones with 3-Button Mic for iPhone/iPod - Black / Silver / Leather (Electronics)
THE BEST HEADPHONES I HAVE USED I USED THE BOSE AE2 AND THESE ARE FAR CONFI AND SOUND BETTER 10/10 DEFO

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Headphones with Mike but too much bass!, 19 July 2014
Bit disappointed with the artificially boosted bass which I am not used to having been trained as a musician in my younger days. Also I am spoilt by the fact that I normally use very expensive natural sounding JVC earphones. This of course has the mike too but still that thumping bass!!! Youngsters will probably love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound Quality, 26 Dec 2012
Pritesh Asher - See all my reviews
Well built, great sound quality and a very solid feel to them. I like and well worth the discounted price. I've tried Beats and these are as close to them in terms of sound reproduction. With regards to smartphone compatibility, these are made for i-devices, so should work fine on ipod/iphone/ipad - not sure about others. The only bugbear for me is having the buttons and the mic in the middle of the cable, rather than higher up on the cord, as I have to talk into my chest, or hold the mic up to my mouth. Otherwise, great cans.

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit too much base and the customer support does not respond., 25 Nov 2011
Mr R (London. UK) - See all my reviews
I find them to have a bit too much base, but getting them during the black Friday deals. They work fine with my iPhone, but I wanted to use them on my PC and Creative MP3 player, unfortunately the 3.5mm jack is split into 4 sections and a standard 3.5mm phono is has 3. They include a 3.5mm -> 6.5mm and an aeroplane converter but not a 3.5mm+mic -> 3.5mm stereo.

I emailed Klipsch twice and have not got a reply about an adapter. I ordered this to see if it works[...] they are just a little slow at shipping. I will update if it works.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Earphones, 21 Jun 2011
A. van MaarenVelvet Breda "Arend" (Netherlands) - See all my reviews
I bought these, sorry, not on Amazon but in I bood. The sound is great, works perfectly with my ihpone 4, so I was very happy with them. Unluckily after 2 weeks one channel didn't work properly anymore. Luckily I could sent them back to Ibood and hoped they would fix them or give me new ones. Neither of those, shame, they give me my money back and that's it, which is a shame because I bought for about 30 euro's less then here on Amazon. Now I am i a doubt to order them here again, because 30 euro's is a lot I guess, but on the other hand, it are great headphones.....

2.0 out of 5 stars Dont Bother, 11 Aug 2013
Granted I went from a pair of Dr Dre High Definition headphones, so I knew I wasn't comparing like for like, but had a flight within a couple of days, so just wanted something quick and easy, and cheap to travel with...on reading the reviews on here, I decided to try these out. Sound quality, OK, useless on an aeroplane, but they actually fell apart within the week of me being away.. (light use) Waste of time and money

2.0 out of 5 stars unacceptable, 1 July 2012
These headphones are a huge let down. First and foremost they do not work reliably with non apple products. I dont mean that the mic is in compatible, but the ability to simply play music. When using them with my android phone I have to sticky tape the mic button down in order to listen to music. i know a lot of people expect to be using these with an apple product but i'm sure there will be times you will want to switch devices.
Beyond this major flaw the headphones are very uncomfortable. Its a relief every time i take them off.
The sound quality is fine but not what you'd expect for the price point.

1.0 out of 5 stars This product sucks big time honestly (RHA MUCH BETTER AND CUTOMER SERVICE IS 100% ), 11 Jan 2012
lee morrison (Scotland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I USED THESE HEADPHONES 3 TIMES TO THE GYM AND THE EAR COVERING CAME OFF! I THOUGH I COULD PUT IT ON EASILY BUT I WAS WRONG! FOR THE PRICE OF THESE HEADPHONES THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN. MY BROTHER BOUGHT RHA'S FOR A FRACTION OF THE PRICE FROM AMAZON AND THEY ARE EXCELLENT SOUND AND QUALITY. AT THE END OF THE DAY ALL I WANT IS A PRODUCT WHICH DOES WHAT IT SAYS, NOT KLIPSCH ! ALSO THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS RUBBISH AS I HAVE SENT A COMPLAINT AND HEARD NOTHING BACK AFTER 1 WEEK. NOW I HAVE TO SEND BACK THESE FAULTY HEADPHONE. SO IF YOU WANT A PAIR OF HEADPHONES THAT U CAN TAKE TO THE GYM GO FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT. YOUR CHOICE!