4.0 out of 5 stars Klipsch Image S5i
I Bought these headphones a while ago.
The set contains several earpieces to adjust a tight fitting inside the ears and it is easy to change the earpieses to find a fit that suits your ears.

Easy to use remote (Working for Apple products only)

Exellent sound and built quality
Published on 7 Feb. 2012 by Jakob 2616

3.0 out of 5 stars Heavy controls
I purchased these to replace my well-used Klipsh S3i headphones. I chose these as I had been pleased with the sound quality and comfort of the S3i headphones.

Unfortunately these latest model have not lived up to my expectations. A little clip is included with these headphones so that you can clip them to your clothes and position the microphone and controls...
Published on 25 Nov. 2012 by Alison

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Value for money, 16 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Klipsch Image S5i Rugged Headphones with 3-Button Mic for iPhone/iPod- Rubber / Black (Electronics)
Recently ordered this product. Really happy with performance. Perfectly fits into ears and has a great sound quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 27 Mar. 2013
The sound is great and i love it!That's exactly what i was looking for.Would recommend to my friends.The seller is great too.Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Nov. 2013
What a great pair of headphones - really comfy. Fabulous sound and clarity.
Would recommend them to anyone. Excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sound and sturdy, 13 Dec. 2012
So far so good. Good sound, fit well. One tiny problem is that the clip is so loose, I lost it on the first day.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 20 Nov. 2012
nice sound and alot of grip in the ears and realy inpressed about the soundcontrol even with the gloves .

1.0 out of 5 stars Close, but not the answer..., 21 Feb. 2012
I bought these as a replacement for my iPod headphones that kept dying on me due to sweat, after much research these were the only earphones that came close to my needs which were water resistance and a remote. After a couple of months running with these and using them in the gym I have come to the conclusion that either I have odd shaped ear canals or these are badly designed.

I have experimented with the different sized silicone buds, cramming them into my ears from every angle imaginable and clipping the wiring/remote to my shirt but for the life of me I cannot get these things to stay in my ears. The sound quality is fantastic but if you intend to run with them expect to be pushing them back into your ears every 10 steps...more so when the sweating starts.

I have used several other earphones for exercise without issue; I'm not saying these won't fit your ears but the certainly don't fit mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy so far - its still early days though., 31 Mar. 2013
Mr. Chirag Shah "chigzy" (London) - See all my reviews
I have big strange ears and the shape of these make them snug and they actually stay in my ear under normal motion. the sound quality is impeccable. Rest assured I will update if any flaws arise! Great headphones - recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable, 30 May 2013
Sound is okay but found better in other earphones. Biggest complaint is the fit of the buds, or lack thereof.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Dec. 2014
Excellent

1.0 out of 5 stars Expensive mistake, 20 Sept. 2011
antilles (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
Soundwise nothing to write home about, especially at the price. Not that important to me however as I bought them as workout phones. Sadly the remote makes them useless for this purpose. It is heavy enough to pull the phones out of your ears if you get at all vigorous. What's worse, it's located too far up the cable to even stow properly somewhere. I can't imagine what good rugged headphones are to anyone if not for sports.

An expensive mistake, I'm going to throw these in the bin and take my chances with the etymotics. At least they'll be usable.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›