5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD box set!
I always wanted to get into 2How I met Your Mother" so i was very happy when i saw the complete series one and two on Amazon for a great price. I now love this comedy and am ready to buy the next series! Great value and great delivery what more could i ask for!
Published on 21 Nov. 2010 by frankie

1.0 out of 5 stars Forced & Unfunny
Well, there, I said it. Poorly acted, the situations and the humour, generally, forced & unfunny. Can't hold a candle to Friends which has stood the test of time brilliantly. (NB The first 5 seasons -- Friends goes down after that.)
Published 5 months ago by Dominic Swayne

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD box set!, 21 Nov. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny new Sitcom, 1 Jun. 2011
Mark Mccarthy (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: How I Met Your Mother - Season 1-2 [DVD] (DVD)
I have only recently got into How I Met Your Mother by a friend and with 2 whole seasons (44 episodes) for around £[], I decided to buy it. I am glad I did now as it is a great Sitcom that is about a group of friends in New York City when around their 20s in funny situations. These situations are a story of a guy called Ted telling his kids how he met their mother. I laughed so much I have already got seasons 3 and 4 and have just bought seasons 5 and 6. Just a little tip, the seasons are cheaper if bought separately with this set, than the seasons 1 to 5 box set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lengen- wait for it ..., 9 Oct. 2011
This review is from: How I Met Your Mother - Season 1-2 [DVD] (DVD)
Pure genius, How I Met Your Mother is a brilliant show and seasons 1+2 are how it all started.

Right from "Pilot", the characters are hilarious and endearing. A must see for everyone. Awesome.

Oh, and -DARY!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The new Friends!!, 9 Nov. 2010
This review is from: How I Met Your Mother - Season 1-2 [DVD] (DVD)
Hillarious and imaginative, all about life in your late 20's early 30's - I can completely relate!!

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like The Big Bang Theory,you'll love this!, 24 Jan. 2013
This review is from: How I Met Your Mother - Season 1-2 [DVD] (DVD)
I started watching this in 2012 after I finished The Big Bang Theory DVDs,after this being recommended by a number of friends.Fell in love with it and currenty playing catch up with the current series (8),on 5 at the moment.The humourand story is right up my alley and Jason Segel and Cobie Smulders are two amazing actors and actresses.I highly recommend this love story told in reverse to all my friends :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Legendary, 18 Jan. 2013
This review is from: How I Met Your Mother - Season 1-2 [DVD] (DVD)
Funny, cool and smart, that is what this show is all about. The story is about the quest for eternal love, it is about genuine friendship and all the questions that affect adults of all ages. The writing is smashing just smashing and it can't get any better. There is not other way to qualify this it is just legendary!

5.0 out of 5 stars Family favourite, 9 Jan. 2013
This review is from: How I Met Your Mother - Season 1-2 [DVD] (DVD)
We started watching this on tv and quite liked it so took the plunge for this dvd. It's funny and thoughtful and has a good cast who all play their individual characters really well. Money well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funniest, best contemporary show!, 3 Jan. 2012
This review is from: How I Met Your Mother - Season 1-2 [DVD] (DVD)
When I bought How I Met Your Mother, I had already seen all available episodes, three times! It's probably the funniest show I have ever seen. And will keep seeing, over and over again. It just never stops being funny! And who doesn't know Barney Stinson? "Suit up!" and "It's gonna be legen... wait for it.. dary!' have already become iconic punchlines.
I just can't wait to see how Ted actually met the mother of his children. And I can assure you, once you have seen the first few episodes, you won't be able to wait either!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love this show, 28 Nov. 2010
C. Lamin (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: How I Met Your Mother - Season 1-2 [DVD] (DVD)
I have been watching HIMYM for 5 years now and I have loved it from day one - no matter who I have shown it to, they have laughed and enjoyed every minute.

A brilliant sitcom-recommend to everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars How i met your mother, 27 Dec. 2011
This review is from: How I Met Your Mother - Season 1-2 [DVD] (DVD)
Arrived very promptly as per usual. Excellent condition good price and a really good series.very funny nice easy watching looking forward to the rest of the series.

How I Met Your Mother - Season 1-2 [DVD]
How I Met Your Mother - Season 1-2 [DVD] by Jason Segel (DVD - 2010)